- 1 Updating Village wand section -- Trancid 21:12, 2 December 2011 (UTC)
- 2 Duplicated content on the Overview page -- Bugslife 23:46, 12 April 2013 (CEST)
Have been playing with the idea to change this section. Jack_Harness seemingly had the same idea and updated the section, but he also reverted it back to the original.
Before permanently changing it, is the old block system still in use in any part of Millenaire, or is it pure the two-block system, one providing a random village, the other, gold block one a specific village?--Trancid 21:12, 2 December 2011 (UTC)
I have been working on the beginners guide today. There is a lot of content duplicated between this page and the Millénaire Overview page. I would like to update both pages so that:
- the Beginners Guide is much shorter and has only the basic details needed to get started, mostly through bullet pointed lists and links to any relevant pages;
- all of the more detailed content is transferred to the Overview page, which will then become a more in depth players guide.
I think that this would make both pages more useful and organised. Does anybody have any objections to me making these changes or does it seem like a reasonable idea? Ill continue to update the pages as they are for a few days, to make them a bit more clear and helpful, and if no-one objects, Ill go ahead and re-organise them as above.
Re: Duplicated content on the Overview page -- Bugslife 19:43, 13 April 2013 (CEST)[new][reply]
- I have been streamlining this page taking out content which is duplicated on other pages, providing links to those instead.
Re: Duplicated content on the Overview page -- Kloze12 07:27, 28 October 2013 (CET)[new][reply]
- Now it only uses the Gold block for chooseable villages and obsidian for a random village