- 1 Firefox searchbar
- 2 Derivative works -- Josh 17:32, 19 September 2011 (UTC)
- 3 Add furniture and more -- 1vanchus 01:12, 25 September 2011 (UTC)
- 4 German language -- Jeider 17:13, 21 October 2011 (UTC)
- 5 Captcha for user creation -- Basel 12:12, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
- 6 Hi New To This Could Use A Little Help Please -- Delta306 01:55, 12 December 2011 (UTC)
- 7 Spam Cleanup -- burningforever - it's what I do. 23:14, 14 January 2012 (UTC)
- 8 Custom Buildings 2.5.x -- Mchristo11 04:06, 1 May 2012 (CEST) -- Mchristo11 04:06, 1 May 2012 (CEST)
- 9 Changing Village size and Freeze distance -- Peanutcat 04:19, 13 May 2012 (CEST)
- 10 Language tab
- 11 How to create translated pages ? -- Minibomberman 17:22, 11 June 2012 (CEST)
- 11.1 Re: How to create translated pages ? -- Trancid 00:10, 12 June 2012 (CEST)
- 12 How to get started -- LongrangeDA 17:55, 16 June 2012 (CEST)
- 13 Panthéon error? -- Movaria 21:25, 22 June 2012 (CEST)
- 14 Bug on 3.0b2 -- Brogers 21:13, 13 July 2012 (CEST)
- 15 Grove glitch -- Brogers 17:54, 14 July 2012 (CEST)
- 16 no villagers -- 184.108.40.206 23:41, 1 August 2012 (CEST)
- 17 Regarding the Minecraft version number on the main page -- SoNick 18:53, 27 October 2012 (CEST)
- 18 Question about cultures
- 19 Summoning wand -- Schalky 09:05, 20 March 2013 (CET)
- 20 A tad confused about Byzantines -- Cscotty 22:59, 14 June 2013 (CEST)
- 21 A spelling mistake -- Udhu2k 15:07, 29 December 2013 (CET)
- 22 ошибка Millénaire "onUpdate(). Проверьте millenaire.log" -- Bloklil 12:28, 22 July 2014 (CEST)
- 22.1 Re: ошибка Millénaire "onUpdate(). Проверьте millenaire.log" -- Mitrill 17:21, 23 July 2014 (CEST)
- What searchbar is this?
- It must be your browser felinoel as its working fine here using FF v6 - Ghost1972 18:39, 28 August 2011 (UTC)
Hello - I read your main page, specifically the section about how your are expressly reserving your right under US copyright law, forbidding derivative works. I wonder if you have considered that your entire mod is a derivative work of Minecraft - has Notch given you an exception from his publicly stated stance of his own copyright protection?
|Any tools you write for the game from scratch belong to you. Plugins for the game also belong to you and you can do whatever you want with them, including selling them for money.|
|In computing, a plug-in (or plugin) is a set of software components (mods) that adds specific abilities to a larger software application.|
- Mods are considered plugins, and thus mod creators own them.
in principle, I appeal to all users or creator of this mod to tell you if you could add furniture, fancy pack, wallpapers and enemy villages would be great and have more people who want to install this mod. my sincere thanks
(Sorry I do not much so can English):(
Hello, it may be that the German language is not translated correctly? I would Translate who it is the case, thank you.
I think the site needs a Captcha system when you create an user to prevent spam bots.
- Doesn't the wiki's LocalSettings.php file have options for controlling read/write permissions? Gregory 07:01, 6 October 2012 (CEST)
Hi New To This Could Use A Little Help Please -- Delta306 01:55, 12 December 2011 (UTC)[new][reply]
hi there im Delta306 and i would like to no if it is possible to change how much u can sell and buy at once i no tht the limit holding shift is like 6 or something and i want to no if it is possible to make it 64
Thanks Delta306 Signing Off
- Hold shift or control, and please post questions like this on the message board in the future. felinoel ~ (Talk) 07:00, 12 December 2011 (UTC)
sweet thanks and can u post a link to the message board thanks Delta306 07:50, 13 December 2011 (UTC)
Spam Cleanup -- burningforever - it's what I do. 23:14, 14 January 2012 (UTC)[new][reply]
Hi. I'm a new user on this wiki, but I have been lurking on it for quite some time. As of late I noticed that the spam appears to have gotten out of hand. So, I am willing to pitch in and try and clean it up a bit, if thats ok with everyone. If a long-time user could just point me in the right direction about the best way to proceed, I'd be happy to get to work. burningforever - it's what I do. 23:12, 14 January 2012 (UTC)
Custom Buildings 2.5.x -- Mchristo11 04:06, 1 May 2012 (CEST) -- Mchristo11 04:06, 1 May 2012 (CEST)[new][reply]
I cannot for the life of me figure out where to place the custom building files to get the villagers to build them. I have tried placing them both in the Millenaire Custom>Cultures>Norman>Custom Buildings (for my norman buildings) and in Millenaire>Cultures>Norman>Buildings. In the Millenaire Custom folder nothing happens and in the Millenaire folder the game/mod glitches up. I have also tried editing the .txt files for the villages and making a custom village, neither worked. Any help?
Changing Village size and Freeze distance
Hi guys, I have a pretty fair idea on how to change the villager size but not on how to change the distance where villages freeze at, And have i done the village size right?
For the village size I open up the config then change this
//warning: increasing this will cause major lag on slower computers: village_radius=50
to something like this
//warning: increasing this will cause major lag on slower computers: village_radius=80
That will make the village be 80 blocks big instead of 50 right?
Re: Changing Village size and Freeze distance -- Trancid 08:48, 13 May 2012 (CEST)[new][reply]
- In a way, yes. The default setting gives the village a radius of 50 blocks to build in, so a 100x100 space effectively. With an 80 radius that would be 160x160. This doesn't necessarily mean that there will be more buildings, but that there is more space to place buildings in.
- As for the freezing distance, that setting is a bit lower in the config file. Look for the line: active_radius=300
- That'll roughly work in the in the same way as the village radius. Anything that's more than 300, or whatever number you specify, blocks away from your current position will be frozen. I don't know if for a village to stay active, it needs to have the center point within that range, or just any point from the village, but I'm sure you can figure that out by trying.
- Change the place of the "language" Tab in the Wiki Menu to the top of the Menu, so the users of other lenguages could quickly find their lenguage. Or better, in the left part of the page, like the other wiki sites. (Daziman) (I moved Daziman's suggestion to this talk page)
- I support this suggestion, for it is hard to see the wiki is actually available in other languages. --scaanecs. 03:50, 31 May 2012 (CEST)
How to create translated pages ? -- Minibomberman 17:22, 11 June 2012 (CEST)[new][reply]
I'm a french user of Millénaire. And i want to translate the whole wiki in french, or just those which are not translated. But, how can i create french pages, i mean, the only thing i can do now is to modify english and español pages. But, like you would understand, i want to add in the english/español pages, a link, near "LANGUAGE" to my translated version of this page.
Thx for helping
- I believe it's as simple as going to the page you want to translate and then adding /<language tag> behind it in the address bar of your browser. For the language tags, you might want to look here: Template:Languages. You might also want to quickly press the edit button on the page you want to translate before doing this, and copying it's contents from the edit box, to make sure that you aren't missing any templates and such.
- If I'm mistaken, then I hope one of the translators can and will correct me :)
Re: Re: How to create translated pages ? -- Minibomberman 14:51, 12 June 2012 (CEST)[new][reply]
- Thx for helping, i've translated the Index page of the wiki.
Just one pb : Why the language template don't work on my page ? Should i wait any delay or what ? The fact is that the language template work on the other language index page, but not for mine.
Re: Re: Re: How to create translated pages ? -- Trancid 19:22, 12 June 2012 (CEST)[new][reply]
- It seems you've fixed the problem. I've tried to trace where the problem, but I can't seem to figure out how it goes wrong when the basepagename isn't supplied. Might run some tests some other time to pin it all down, but compared to what the mediawiki wiki has to offer, it all just seems to be ok.
Re: Re: Re: Re: How to create translated pages ? -- Minibomberman 19:57, 12 June 2012 (CEST)[new][reply]
- Sorry yes, i fixed it.
I learn quicly commands to make my pages better.
How to get started -- LongrangeDA 17:55, 16 June 2012 (CEST)[new][reply]
Start off with getting the basics in minecraft, i suggest that you start a new world, then you dont have to travel that far to find a village. When you found one you should go mining and bring up the gold, stone and iron you find, and sell it(save 9 goldblocks) remeber that you need alot of resources to be their natural eader, you you have to make a house and shelter. Then you get the natural leader status you buy the creation staff of the seller. now go abit away from the other village so youre buildnings dont crash with their buildnings! When then rightclick with the staff on the goldblock and you got options, click the town that is controlled, now you got youre own village! For all villages except norman you need alot of cobble to start with. to change where the builder is buildning rightclick the project sign. You need cildrens now! they may take alot of time, build buildnings with the creation staff, then childrens grow to be adults and move in, when you have adults you can start getting them in work, i havent got further, because my childs isnt growing. Written of longrangeDA www.youtube.com/user/longrangeDA
I just started receiving the following error from Millenaire in my millenaire.log file:Millenaire.log
2.4.6 22-06-2012 13:01:51 MAJOR: pantheon_0 at 223/72/-511/2/0 Panthéon: Speak: Error when trying to load building. Check millenaire.log. 2.4.6 22-06-2012 13:01:51 ERROR: pantheon_0 at 223/72/-511/2/0 Panthéon: Error when trying to load building of type: pantheon_0 at 223/72/-511/2/0 2.4.6 22-06-2012 13:01:51 Exception, printing stack: 2.4.6 22-06-2012 13:01:51 MLN$MillenaireException: No sleeping position found when loading building of location: pantheon_0 at 223/72/-511/2/0 at MLBuilding.readFromNBT(MLBuilding.java:3255) at MLBuilding.<init>(MLBuilding.java:310) at MLWorld.loadBuildings(MLWorld.java:281) at MLWorld.loadData(MLWorld.java:305) at mod_Millenaire.checkForNewWorld(mod_Millenaire.java:166) at mod_Millenaire.onTickInGame(mod_Millenaire.java:491) at ModLoader.onTick(ModLoader.java:1109) at EntityRendererProxy.b(EntityRendererProxy.java:22) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(Minecraft.java:947) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:803) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
- That's an old bug present in that version (2.4.6). It was fixed in version 2.5.2. For the details, check out this page.
Hi. So I had 2.7.8 and was not very far. I completed the sadhu quest but I figured I could do it again. So I downloaded the most recent version but to my surprise my reputation was intact and so were all the upgrades. Because I had "Friend of Village" rep I went to the leaders wife of the hindi village (Yes I had friend of village in hindi but nothing else) but she wouldn't give me the quest every ingame hour I check but she just wants to trade. Now my rep is One of us but she STILL wont give me the quest. In the mod info it says the the sadhu quest is incomplete.....help?
- The reason for this, is that your personal accomplishments (variables in this case) are stored in the save game of the world itself. To manually re-enable yourself, you will have to go into the saves inside your .minecraft folder. In there, go into the world where you want to change the stuff from, and in there again, in the Millénaire folder.
- Inside are several new folders and some text documents. The documents you will be interested in are actiondata.txt, quests.txt and tags.txt. In these files you will have to erase all references to the Sadhu quest. Be advised, back your world up first! Also, depending on what quest you have done, not all files may contain stuff or be present at all.
- If you are unsure what you exactly need to delete and you don't care about the progress you made on other quests, then you can simply delete the three earlier mentioned files. Otherwise, post the contents of the files in here and I'll see what you need to erase.
- As for the culture status, that is in that same folder in the config.txt file. You should be able to figure that one out on your own, I think.
- As to why the game says that the sadhu quest is incomplete, well, I don't know about that one. Might have to do with a new save structure or something, but I haven't personally played around yet with the 3.0+ versions yet.
- Good luck with it all.--Trancid 01:58, 14 July 2012 (CEST)
No matter what I do it always says that my groves are unreachable I've destroyed,fences,trees,etc. but it still wont work.
no villagers -- 220.127.116.11 23:41, 1 August 2012 (CEST)[new][reply]
I don't know if anyone else here uses Technic Pack but before the recent update, Technic pack used this mod. I personally installed the mod into The Technic pack to get back that old feel. Structures spawn just fine except all the villagers are missing, I don't know what I need to fix for this. any help for what I need to fix would be greatly appreciated.
Regarding the Minecraft version number on the main page -- SoNick 18:53, 27 October 2012 (CEST)[new][reply]
First of all, I would like to thank Mr. Lemonater47 for his work on this wiki; I know that I personally don't edit it very often anymore, and as a semi-regular user of Kinniken's mod I am very grateful for Lemonater's work to keep this wiki up to date!
That being said, I must disagree with the reversion of my edit to the main page; as I stated in my edit summary, the mod actually dates back to before Minecraft Beta 1.8, so to include all old versions would require an even longer opening bit. As this makes the subheader a little unwieldy, it is my opinion that the best solution is to simply list the latest version of Minecraft that the mod is available for. I am, however, open to counter-arguments if any are presented! :D
In the mean-time, I am updating the subheader to reflect the latest version of Minecraft that the mod is available for, as it does not currently state that the mod is available for Minecraft 1.4.2! -SoNick 18:53, 27 October 2012 (CEST)
Re: Regarding the Minecraft version number on the main page -- Lemonater47 11:07, 28 October 2012 (CET)[new][reply]
- The reason i reverted it back the first time as you can still download the mod for the older versions down to 1.8. People like me like to run theses older versions to see how far the game has progressed. It is also useful for finding any thing that worked in the past that doesn't work now and to see if there is a way to fix the game by reverting some of the code back to the older versions to see if it works, if you get what I mean.
I understand you taking away all the other versions trying to keep the page tidy. Having all the versions there says to people who old the mod is and how well the mod is maintained and looked after, giving a sense of trust of the mod to the users.
Hey, I translate some Wiki sites and I have a Question: Are "Hindi" and "Indian" the same cultures? AlexMl 18:13, 28 December 2012 (CET)
Re: Question about cultures -- 18.104.22.168 04:23, 18 April 2013 (CEST)[new][reply]
- Yes they are the same culture but the correct name of the culture is hindi
yea i cant get the summoning wand anywhere i doubt its the installation cos everything else is perfect, ive gotten natural leader with 2 villages but still no summoning wand or even in creative, or too many items its like it isnt even in the download ? help?
Re: Summoning wand -- 22.214.171.124 20:34, 7 May 2013 (CEST)[new][reply]
Try purchasing the wand from the vendors at the village center where you sell items at, after you have chosen to lead a village from the local leader.
I've gotten some Byzantines fairly far along, in the materials needed it says bricks, but I can't sell them any bricks, and they aren't really doing anything, at least the architect?
- Nevermind! I used the number key bug to put some bricks in a locked chest and they resumed construction. So on that note I strongly suggest you keep that bug.
I would like to say that the Byzantine Tavern should be spelled TAVERNA but it is spelled TABERNA. If anyone knows how to fix this, please do!
ошибка Millénaire "onUpdate(). Проверьте millenaire.log" -- Bloklil 12:28, 22 July 2014 (CEST)[new][reply]
Так и не понял куда обратиться. Но ошибки вылетают одна за другой. Иногда ничего не делаешь а они идут и идут. 5.2.0 21-07-2014 22:50:23 Starting new session. Mods: examplemod 5.2.0 21-07-2014 22:50:33 ERROR: null: Tried to create good from block with no item: saddle;73;0;Selle 5.2.0 21-07-2014 22:50:33 InvItem(Block block,int meta): net.minecraft.block.BlockAir@372eee 5.2.0 21-07-2014 22:50:33 org.millenaire.common.MLN$MillenaireException: Attempted to create an InvItem for air blocks. at org.millenaire.common.MillVillager$InvItem.checkValidity(MillVillager.java:130) at org.millenaire.common.MillVillager$InvItem.<init>(MillVillager.java:122) at org.millenaire.common.item.Goods.loadGoodList(Goods.java:939) at org.millenaire.common.item.Goods.loadGoods(Goods.java:961) at org.millenaire.common.forge.Mill.load(Mill.java:715) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74) at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:47) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74) at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:47) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:690) at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:288) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:527) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:815) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:103) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:134) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Re: ошибка Millénaire "onUpdate(). Проверьте millenaire.log" -- Mitrill 17:21, 23 July 2014 (CEST)[new][reply]
- Советую, по возможности, не использовать этот мод. Кинникен забил на его разработку уже год назад или даже больше, естественно, ничего толком не обновляется и не оптимизируется. Ну или пользуйтесь старой версией клиента.
Re: Re: ошибка Millénaire "onUpdate(). Проверьте millenaire.log" -- Bloklil 10:50, 24 July 2014 (CEST)[new][reply]
- Replace this text with your reply
так версия клиента 1.7.2.
Re: Re: Re: ошибка Millénaire "onUpdate(). Проверьте millenaire.log" -- Mitrill 06:02, 30 July 2014 (CEST)[new][reply]
- А последняя подходящая 1.5.1