- New "Travel Book" feature: accessible from the 'M' menu, this new guide contains informations on all the buildings, villagers, villages and trade goods you have met. A valuable resource to understan...
- New "Travel Book" feature: accessible from the 'M' menu, this new guide contains informations on all the buildings, villagers, villages and trade goods you have met. A valuable resource to understand Millénaire villages.
- The main Millénaire UIs have been updated to be more informative and less plain, including with buttons that jump straight to the appropriate Travel Book content
- Parchments and the Trade Help have been removed, as the Travel Book replaces them
- When in single player, profiles and controlled villages get migrated if opened by a different player
- Renamed Mayan culture into more proper Maya culture
- The "earthwork" around buildings in hilly areas now has rounded corners for a more natural look
- Maya statues can now be purchased
- Fixed a major bug that made many villager goals not work properly (planting crops being a clear example)
- Fixed a bug where miners could get stuck
- Many smaller fixes and improvements in the culture setups
Have you tried this in Millénaire?
Hiring a villager to fight for you
Defending a village against a raid
Buying a Wand of Summoning and generating a village with it
Becoming leader in a culture and starting a controlled village
Meeting the Sadhu or the Alchemist to start the Creation Quest
Buying the Amulet of Sköll and Hati and using it to turn the night into day
Getting villages of different cultures to trade with each-other by boosting their relation