So why haven't the people of Millenaire?
This addon pack lets them acculturate, lets them become accustomed to the world of Minecraft, and has them adapt... once the Creation Quest has been completed for that culture (to simulate time passing and because that is what the Creation Quests do, have them learn about the Minecraft world). This purpose of this thread is to brainstorm ideas for how they adapt and to balance everything so each culture is given fair things.
Granted, the Hindi culture should probably get better stuff since most people find that culture not up to the standards of the other cultures and giving the Hindi better endgame stuff would make them more popular.
Currently I have a few things in mind but this list is VERY WIP:
- Hindi: Enchanted armor and sword found here, Vishnu maya focus (an item that projects a duplicate of oneself that attracts all mobs away from you), as well as maybe some sort of potion set... but which potions?, The End access
- Normans: Enchanted Swords, minor Enchanted Armor, Nether access
- Mayan: Enchanted Armor, minor Enchated Swords, poisoning effect blowgun, Xiuhcoatl (lightning weapon), Nether access
- Japanese: Extra Stuff (<--- or maybe not since Rasseru says he will be using these for something else...), The End access
- Byzantine: Enchanted Swords, flamethrower (hollowed out blaze rod), Nether access
- Inuit: Special Foods, Potions, Taqriaqsuit focus (enderman teleportation), The End access
For balancing issues, if any has a flight item, all cultures will.
Mayan: Q'uq'umatz wings (rainbow wings on gold chestpiece with snake scale imprints)
Other cultures: TBD!