Library Content Approval

Creating new content for Millénaire
Gavinator25

Library Content Approval

Post by Gavinator25 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:30 am

Since I have just gotten back into the swing of things, I have just been trying to sort through the content on the Library. As far as I know, Kinniken and I are the only ones who have access to confirm content or not. I do not know how to transfer this power, so for now if you have content that you think should be confirmed you need to PM me or contact me here so I can confirm it. Currently there are a ton of things that haven't been confirmed and I have tried to sort through it but it is getting ridiculous. I will continue to test and confirm, but it would be awesome if you could message me so that I know you are currently active and therefore have a higher chance of producing acceptable content. Thanks.
Seljuk Turks culture creator
Message me on here or at the minecraftforum.net at Gavinator25

felinoel

Re: Library Content Approval

Post by felinoel » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:03 am

Gavinator25 wrote:As far as I know, Kinniken and I are the only ones who have access to confirm content or not.
lol the other day I was wondering who besides Kinn has access to that.

I've just been telling people to host elsewhere until their content gets approved.

Gavinator25

Re: Library Content Approval

Post by Gavinator25 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:03 am

I am pretty sure I saw that topic somewhere and thats where it kind of sunk in! Hope everything goes better now, and also I think I got most of the stuff sorted out.
Seljuk Turks culture creator
Message me on here or at the minecraftforum.net at Gavinator25