Inuits!

Creating new content for Millénaire
felinoel

Re: Inuits!

Post by felinoel » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:27 am

It seems version 1.7 of Minecraft is not as friendly with 3d blocks as version 1.8 is, so I've made version 0.9alpha of my Inuits!

This version has the carving as a specific block, not as a 3d model as was intended, the 3d model will be available in Minecraft 1.8 when Millenaire comes out for Minecraft 1.8.

For now, enjoy the alpha version of the Inuits 0.9! We are so close to version 1.0, when the addon mod is complete! See the link to download version 0.9a in my signature!

What is left to do:
Additional goals
Added quests
Independent village type
Lonebuildings

felinoel

Post by felinoel » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:46 am

There is a known bug with the signs that will be fixed in the next release, the next release will also include quests!

The Creation Quest cannot be made by me but I have a rough idea of it sketched out here if anyone is interested or wants to give comments, it will end with the chorus plants being used by the Inuits.

http://millenaire.org/wiki/User:Felinoe ... tion_Quest

felinoel

Post by felinoel » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:09 pm

Version 0.9b is out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuyd-Ir ... e=youtu.be

What is left to do:
Independent village type
Lonebuildings

Version 0.9c will have the additional village, what is needed for this is for me to finally decide on how to build the Community Town House, and Version 1.0 will have the lone buildings! Lone buildings planned include a lost hunter, an old lady who decided she was no longer fit to serve her communistic village so she walked into the snow to die, a murderer psychopath who accidentally killed someone and so was shunned by his community and now murdering is all he knows, and some bandit villages using the characters of their mythos!

felinoel

Post by felinoel » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:40 am

It has been brought to my attention that cobblestone stairs stop fire from spreading.
Fire spreading was an issue for the Inuit log cabins since they all all a fire pit in the middle and are made of wood. I surrounded the fire pit in nonburnable materials previously but that left weird patterns on the floor, I will see if cobblestone stairs surrounding fire pits would look fine

Sona

Post by Sona » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:09 pm

I'm having a crippling bug where none of the signs will work, nor the village scroll, so I have NO idea what I need to upgrade. Any idea what's causing this?

Buildings only half complete as well, as WELL as frost arrows corrupting saves. I've had to uninstall the mod for now.

felinoel

Post by felinoel » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:10 pm

Sona wrote:I'm having a crippling bug where none of the signs will work, nor the village scroll, so I have NO idea what I need to upgrade. Any idea what's causing this?

Buildings only half complete as well, as WELL as frost arrows corrupting saves. I've had to uninstall the mod for now.
Sadly the latest 1.7 version of Millenaire caused these bugs and I never got around to fixing them and the version prior to the latest one for 1.7 is not available for download easily on the website unless you tweak the URL a bit for downloading...

I have been focusing more on the Inuits for the 1.8 version of Millenaire. :(