[2.03] Replacement of the Norman Core Buildings

Creating new content for Millénaire
CrikCrok

Re: [NEW RELEASE 2.03] Replacement of the Norman Core Buildi

Post by CrikCrok » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:49 pm

I thinking update it again because I found a little problems with 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 versions of minecraft/millenaire

Is for the custom textures for the new NPCs I´ve made (with help, of course), and maybe make new towns. I thinking about this:

http://millenaire.org/library/view.php?cid=29

But with my own buildings. And maybe add a big city with new buildings and a bigger and better castle (maybe 100x100, but I don´t know the correct size at this time)

If you can help me, please contact me (PM) to release this new version.

Regards. CrikCrok.

A screenshot of my gameplay:

Norman Core Buildings replacement C.XIII . 2.03 FIXED RELEASE! check it in Millenaire Library or Millenaire Forums to download it.

AnyankaT

Re: [2.03] Replacement of the Norman Core Buildings

Post by AnyankaT » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:16 pm

Hi, CrikCrok,

I'm having trouble with my player village using your replacement buildings. At some point the Fort breaks, and I can't control the village any longer -- I can't turn upgrades on and off anymore.

I'm using 2.03 with Millenaire 1.7.10.

Have you had this happen before?

Thanks!

CrikCrok

Post by CrikCrok » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:22 am

AnyankaT wrote:Hi, CrikCrok,

I'm having trouble with my player village using your replacement buildings. At some point the Fort breaks, and I can't control the village any longer -- I can't turn upgrades on and off anymore.

Thanks!
I never have problems with the construction stages. I played it long time and I don´t know why the Fort causes this problem. The addon is bit outdated:

MC 1.6.4
Forge (9.11.1.965)
Millénaire 5.1.11

And I don´t know the new system of files in newest releases :(
Norman Core Buildings replacement C.XIII . 2.03 FIXED RELEASE! check it in Millenaire Library or Millenaire Forums to download it.

felinoel

Post by felinoel » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:57 am

CrikCrok wrote:
AnyankaT wrote:Hi, CrikCrok,

Thanks!
I never have problems with the construction stages. I played it long time and I don´t know why the Fort causes this problem. The addon is bit outdated:

MC 1.6.4
Forge (9.11.1.965)
Millénaire 5.1.11

And I don´t know the new system of files in newest releases :(
It has remained pretty much unchanged, though I foresee the Millenaire for MC v1.8 would have some changes that might make everything else incompatible... but for now it is really the same pretty much.

Silveth

Post by Silveth » Tue May 17, 2016 10:31 am

Hi,

since no one has been posting anything here for a while I've been wondering, is there a fix to the player fort problem? I'm having the same issue where at some point when the fort is upgraded (I believe its upgrade 4) the sign where one can stop and allow upgrades just stays empty after clicking on it and the village scroll becomes unusable.

If upgrades were stopped earlier, its afterwards impossible to turn them back on again, any ideas what to do?

Cheers