[Help] Killed quest target

Discuss Millénaire in English
Derisen

[Help] Killed quest target

Post by Derisen » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:18 pm

Hi,
I recently started working on the Mayan Creation Quest and when I came to the obsidian pyramid, I killed everyone in the pyramid in their sleep, including the shaman I was supposed to talk to, but not everyone in the building (there are a few guards still alive...) Do you know if there's a chance for the shaman to respawn or if I'm totally screwed ? :evil:
Thanks -Derisen

Xour

Re: [Help] Killed quest target

Post by Xour » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:05 am

It's not something I've done before but he should re spawn at night like all villagers, if he doesn't then exit and re-enter the game, if he still dosen't come back then the re spawn is bugged and I don't like you chances of getting him back although it wouldn't to reload minecraft a few more times just to make sure

Derisen

Post by Derisen » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:41 am

I've tried to let them respawn a few days, reloaded MC about five times and he still don't reappear... Guess I'll have to go on without him...

Edit : He finally reappeared after I left the pyramid for about two days, when I came back the guards were still missing but he was back !

Zoythrus

Post by Zoythrus » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:52 am

I wish I could find the pyramid. The Shaman at the Mayan village I got the quest from gave it to me, but then, won't let me talk to him about it, and I can't seem to find the pyramid, despite exploring miles of forests....