DutyCraft: RP and PVP server, 5 nations fighting each other,

Discuss Millénaire in English
DutyCraftServer

DutyCraft: RP and PVP server, 5 nations fighting each other,

Post by DutyCraftServer » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:40 am

Hello,
I would like to talk to you about a project, and we need someone having some skills for it.
DutyCraft is a server using MCPC and several mod like:
Millénaire
Biomes O' Plenty
Balkon's Weapons
More Food (Beware, in french)
Bibliocraft
Wildcave 3
Railcraft

On this server, the 5 nations from millénaire mod represent the 5 nations fighting each other, and a 6th nation is granted railcraft higher technology but remains neutral and trades, and make allies.
This the server is PvP using Towny, so each nation can develop towns that will be concurrancing between each other and their enemies.
Even if we would rather like not see a totally brutal PvP, with grat battles and sieges. It will be possible to play bandits, but this may provoke a nation fighting itself and all the problems that comes along with it.
A server where your buildings could have a real use during a siege and one should not be afraid of seeing a whole protecting wall being totally destroyed after the enemies attack, or seeing your villages being ravaged by your enemies.
Never the less, trading rare items can also be a good way to keep peace.
Yes Dutycraft should rather look like a MMORPG-like, but where players could not be the unic leaders of their nation.
It is planed to create a politic system in the players' hands.
You would like to make sacrefices on the top of a pyramid? Fight and bring sacrifices!
You want to make the ancient roman empire be what it used to be? The byzantines are ready to follow a new emperor!

Some pictures:

Some shelves to show to everybody your most precious items…
A military village made of stone… Byzantine.
12 products you can farm, wheat, maize/corn, rice, grape vines, etc
15 new trees… cherry blossom trees, pines, mangrove trees, palm trees, coconuts trees…
Not a very good-looking Normand village…
Flowers Crone? WTF???
A house made of sugar full of treasures
An other byzantine village with its great central church.
A wild cave…
A Canyon and a Polar biomes next each other.
A dead forest… A new biome too.

The server is right now in Beta testing, but we hope to publicate it before the end of June.
That's why we are looking for someone able to take care of mods and plugins that we are using, as the two people that were doing this are not avaible right now.

You are willing to help the project?
Contact us via skype: monyclair
Or in private message.

DutyCraftServer

Re: DutyCraft: RP and PVP server, 5 nations fighting each ot

Post by DutyCraftServer » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:38 pm

Hello,

It's been a long time that we haven't gave news, but here we go!
Since the last message, we have made a tumblr page (that may be used later for the server launcher) that you can find here:
http://dutycraftserver-english.tumblr.com/
There, you'll find news about the server (we fix some problem almost everyday). Those times, we have a big issue with the chat.
What's new?

Natura added: adds several trees that can be found in several biomes, but also new plants that you can grow! The Nether is now a real Hell! Doors, craft tables, book shelves and fences with the different woods of this mod!

With Bibliocraft, you can now use biomes o' plenty woods for tables, shelves, etc… And also two kinds of lamp in 16 different colors!

Millénaire now has two new quests! New drinks with effects!

Balkon's Weapons has now katanas!

World guard is about to be installed to protect some buildings like the spawn.

You are insterested in our server?
Leave a message here or private message us!

lemmonlyme

Post by lemmonlyme » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:23 am

This server sounds interesting and i can't wait to see it released.

DutyCraftServer

Post by DutyCraftServer » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Could you join our server, and watch on of our videos if you still have an old 1.5.2 launcher.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... Ds3_62c1tZ

If you don't, then we have added a minecraft.jar with forge

ethanwasbeta
Location: Up your but and round the corner :P no literally -.-

Post by ethanwasbeta » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:01 am

This server sounds like it is going to be... -.-

A M A Z I N G ! ! !
When it becomes more easily available of course... if i can join my ign is potato5601. I <3 rpg servers ^_^ sadly there are not many good rpg servers that you can truly call a Role Playing Game Server. :cry: i am really looking forward to being able to join hopefully. ^_^
ETHAN WASYLEWSKI
DERP :P

DutyCraftServer

Post by DutyCraftServer » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:04 pm

Now our server is under 1.6.2

felinoel

Post by felinoel » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:42 pm

ethanwasbeta wrote:This server sounds like it is going to be... -.-

A M A Z I N G ! ! !
I hope it turns out better than mine, my players built up their town and then got tired of playing... /:

rekless

Post by rekless » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:38 am

can I get the IP for this server, I've searched around and even gone to your tumblr page, but have yet to find your connection information anywhere.

I'd really like to try out this server to see how well millenaire meshes with other mods

DutyCraftServer

Post by DutyCraftServer » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:43 pm

In the description of all our installation videos, there is the currently used modpack version (now on 1.6.2) and server IP address.

xDemonTaco

Post by xDemonTaco » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:23 am

There is no town at the start. Can you spawn a town preferably Norman, or Hindi?

DutyCraftServer

Post by DutyCraftServer » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:20 am

The map is not yet ready to play There are no villages, only isolated buildings and it is forbidden to play. Contact an admin or moderator for more info.

DutyCraftServer

Post by DutyCraftServer » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Hello,
After spending several horrible months trying to make our different mods work all together, some modifications about which mods to use, which plugins, etc
Short story, we are on the edge to release our serer to public in beta. The game hasn't started yet, but we are looking for some people to work on several things.

Our map has been generated and won't be generated again so Millénaire villages and lone buildings can spawn.
We also need to build up the first capital.
We have to hide some bonus zones.
Maybe something else?

You can join us using our modpack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zbau3
And downloading forge: http://files.minecraftforge.net/
To install forge, use the installer.
Then place inside Mods and Configs folders the corresponding things inside modpack.

We have a new mod you can find here :
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/183 ... t-choices/
This mod was not in our currently modpack, so you need to download and add in mods folder yourself.

When you'll arrive, you'll be in a place far from the final map.
Then, you can contact us on skype with "monyclair" or "simocarina34", or on the server directly

Thanks in advance
Last edited by DutyCraftServer on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xDemonTaco

Post by xDemonTaco » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:38 pm

DutyCraftServer wrote:The map is not yet ready to play There are no villages, only isolated buildings and it is forbidden to play. Contact an admin or moderator for more info.
Lol sorry, I already killed a few people in some lone buildings but I didn't use the wand of negation to destroy them.

Ghost123

Post by Ghost123 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:39 pm

When i try to connect to server it says Bad Login.. (srry for bad english..)

DutyCraftServer

Post by DutyCraftServer » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:02 pm

The server accepts only the official versions.

No worries, we are both using this account, and I use this: google translate.

DutyCraftServer

Post by DutyCraftServer » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:06 pm

Some news :

The permissions system is almost finished. We are working on the chatting system of the server.
Some of our team members have started their new school year, while the others keep working on building the 1st capital.

Some mods update. The modpack hasn't changed for now.

DutyCraftServer

Post by DutyCraftServer » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:53 pm

Hey guys!

No new? Good news!

Launch planned around October 1st !
The desired information will come in time.

felinoel

Post by felinoel » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:25 am

DutyCraftServer wrote:Hey guys!

No new? Good news!

Launch planned around October 1st !
The desired information will come in time.
Please don't double post... or triple post.
DutyCraftServer wrote:Bibliocraft
Woah now with Bibliocraft you can copy enchanted books!
I have a full set of maxed out enchanted armor on the server I play on

DutyCraftServer

Post by DutyCraftServer » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:42 am

Server is now open !

How to join us ?
Install minecraft forge (version 638 recommended) and download our Modpack : http://download1482.mediafire.com/fli7y ... lCraft.zip

copy and paste the contents of ModPack in the mod folder and config of your .minecraft.
(to find the .minecraft, find the "open resource pack" option)

Server IP : 77.111.197.81:25565

StalkerExecutor

Post by StalkerExecutor » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:40 pm

DutyCraftServer wrote: copy and paste the contents of ModPack in the mod folder and config of your .minecraft.
(to find the .minecraft, find the "open resource pack" option)

lol, sorry to , well, critisize you on this, but an easier way of entering .minecraft is by typing in %appdata% and entering the .minecraft folder.

StalkerExecutor

DutyCraftServer

Post by DutyCraftServer » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:35 pm

Still alive!

Feel free to join us, the server receives many visitors mainly French at the moment.
But this is not a reason to miss anything!

travishead

Post by travishead » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:40 pm

I would love to checkout the server.
Unfortunately I'm having the same damn problems I have every time a new release comes out,or I need to install new mods - nothing is working.
Is there a youtube vid showing howto do a setup from scratch for your server?

You mention recommending ver 638 but of what? Forge? I am only seeing 630 and 641 and they are for Minecraft 144/145.
Why is it never just EASY?

travishead

Post by travishead » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:32 am

Ok,I have tinkered a bit more and still cannot get this to work.
I now have a better understanding of the forge version installs and running previous/set versions with the new profiles etc.

I tried to install via the video you linked above but this is for the old ver of Minecraft and is no longer accurate.
I WAS ableto get MC working on ver164 with the appropriate ver of forge and confirmed they played well together.
I even have Millenaire running single player so all is well there.

However when I try to add the DutyCraft mod pack, even to a fresh install w only forge, MC starts crashing every time.
Is there an updated mod pack or something?
I am using "ModPack2".

Much appreciated.

StalkerExecutor

Post by StalkerExecutor » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:42 am

travishead wrote:Ok,I have tinkered a bit more and still cannot get this to work.
I now have a better understanding of the forge version installs and running previous/set versions with the new profiles etc.

I tried to install via the video you linked above but this is for the old ver of Minecraft and is no longer accurate.
I WAS ableto get MC working on ver164 with the appropriate ver of forge and confirmed they played well together.
I even have Millenaire running single player so all is well there.

However when I try to add the DutyCraft mod pack, even to a fresh install w only forge, MC starts crashing every time.
Is there an updated mod pack or something?
I am using "ModPack2".

Much appreciated.
is the minecraft version 1.7.2?

travishead

Post by travishead » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:53 am

No. There doesn't appear to be an updated version of Forge for 1.7.2 yet.
I have tried 1.6.2 and 1.6.4 (as cited above) with no luck.

(EDIT: I also just rechecked and Millenaire is only up to 1.6.4 as well)

TheAlphaTurkey

Post by TheAlphaTurkey » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:04 am

Hey all,

I've been talking to a few of the dev's on Skype and I believe that I know how to install this modpack. This guide is assuming you have forge and Millenaire and that you can play singleplayer Millenaire.

Installation Guide

1 ) You'll firstly need to download the modpack. This should be modpack 2 "ciriel Craft". This can be found http://www.mediafire.com/download/3neyg ... lCraft.zip

2 ) As this is a zipped file, you'll need to unzip this. Chances are you'll know how, but if not go search up winrar. This program should make it easy.

3 ) You'll now need to navigate to your Minecraft directory. This should be ".minecraft" for most people and chances are you know how to get there. If not, open up Minecraft, hit the options menu, resource packs and then resource pack folder. Go out of this folder and you should find ".minecraft".

4 ) Right, quick recap on what we have so far. You should have your ".minecraft" file open and the extraced modpack files open. In the modpack you should see two files, "mods" and "config".

5 ) The next part is pretty simple. You see the config file in the modpack? You wanna copy and paste all the files from there into the config file in the ".minecraft" file. Simple right?

6 ) Do the same with the mods folders!

7 ) Boot up Minecraft (make sure you use the forge profile!) and go to multiplayer. You should then use the I.P : 77.111.197.81:25565 to connect!

Have fun and let me know if there's anything that you're finding difficult.

TheAlphaTurkey;

Some translations are below :

French (Français):

Salut tout le monde,

J'ai discuté avec les développeurs sur Skype, et je crois savoir comment installer ce modpack. Ce guide implique que vous avez forge.

1) Tout d'abord, télécharger le modpack. Il devrait s'appeler modpack 2 cirielCraft. Vous pouvez le trouver ici: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3neyg ... lCraft.zip

2) Comme c'est un fichier compressé, vous allez devoir le décompresser. Il y a de grande chance que vous le sachiez déjà, mais dans le cas contraire, télécharger winrar. Ce programme devrait faire l'affaire.

3) Vous allez devoir aller vers votre dossier Minecraft. Il devrait s'appeler ".minecraft" pour la plupart des personnes. Si vous ne savez pas comment y aller, dans le jeux allez dans "options", puis "pack de ressources", "ouvrir le dossier de packs de ressource", et remonter dans le fichier au-dessus.

4) Petite récapitulation. Vous devriez avoir ".minecraft" ouvert et le modpack décompressé. Dans votre pack de mod, vous devriez voir deux dossiers: "mods" et "configs"

5) La suite est plutôt simple. Vous voyez le dossier configs du pack de mod? Copiez et collez tous les fichiers de ce dossier dans le dossier config de .minecraft. Simple, pas vrai?

6) Faites la même chose avec le dossier mods.

7) Lancez Minecraft (attention, mettez le profile forge), et allez dans multijoueur. L'IP pour se connecter est 77.111.197.81:25565

Spanish (Español):

Hola todos,

He charlado con los reveladores sobre Skype, e creo que sabe cómo instalar eso paquete de modos. Este guía implica que ya tiene forge.

1) En primiero, descarguen el paquete de modos. Debería llarmarse modpack 2 cirielCraft. Pueden descargarlo aquí: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3neyg ... lCraft.zip

2) Como es un archivo comprimido, deben descomprimirlo. Pienso que ya saben hacer eso, pero si no saben, descarguen winrar. Eso programa es muy útil.

3) Tienen que ir a la carpeta de Minecraft. Se llama ".minecraft" para la mayoridad de las personas. Si no saben cómo ir allí, vayan a "opciones", pues "paquete de recursos", pues "abrir la carpeta", y suben una carpeta.

4) Pequeño resumen. Deberían tener ".minecraft" abrido y el paquete de modos descomprimido. En vuestro paquete de modos, deberían tener dos carpetas: "mods" y "configs"

5) La seguida es bastante simple. ¿Veis la carpeta configs del paquete de modos? Copien peguen todos los archivos de esa carpeta en la carpeta config de .minecraft. Simple, ¿verdad?

6) Hagan el mismo para la carpeta mods.

7) Empecen Minecraft (atención, deben ser sobre el perfil forge), y vayan en multijugador. El IP para connectarse es 77.111.197.81:25565

Occitan (Occitan):

Adieu totòm,

Ai charrat amb los desvolopaires sus Skype, e me pensi que sabi cossí installar aquel paquet de mòds. Aquesta guida implica qu'avètz ja forge.

1) D'en primièr, telecargatz lo paquet de mòds. Se deuriá sonar modpack 2 cirielCraft. Lo podètz telecargar aquí: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3neyg ... lCraft.zip

2) Coma es un fichièr comprimit, lo vos cal descomprimir. Pensi que sabètz ja cossí o far, mas çò contrari, telecargatz winrar. Aquel programa es plan util per aquò.

3) Vos cal anar al dorsièr de Minecraft. Se sona ".minecraft" per la màger part de las personas. Se sabètz pas cossí i anar, anatz dins "opcion", puèi "paquets de ressorsas", puèi "dobrir lo dorsièr de paquets de ressorsa", e remontatz d'un dorsièr.

4) Una recapitulacion pichòta. Deuriatz aver ".minecraft" dobèrt e lo paquets de mòdes descomprimit. Dins vòstre paquet de mòds, deuriatz veire dos dorsièr: "mods" e "configs"

5) La seguida es pro simpla. Vesètz lo dorsièr config del paquet de mòds? Copiatz pegatz totes los fichièrs d'aqueste dorsièr dins lo dorsièr config de .minecraft. Simple, vertat?

6) Fasètz çò meteis per lo fichièr de mods.

7) Lançatz Minecraft (mèfi, vos cal èsser sus lo perdit forge), e anatz dins multijogaires. L'IP per se connectar es 77.111.197.81:25565
Last edited by TheAlphaTurkey on Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

travishead

Post by travishead » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:32 pm

Still no luck.
Here's my process:
Fresh install of Minecraft. Running 1.6.4.
Install Forge 9.11.938 (latest for Minecraft 1.6.4).
Test - all good.
Install Millenaire 5.1.9 (have also used 5.1.11 as this is latest).
Tested - all good.
Copied DutyCraft Mod pack Mods and Config contents to their respective .minecraft folder.
Launching Minecraft fails with a Minecraft crash report (see attached image).

This is the same issue I had with Millenaire 5.1.11. No combination of MC, Millenaire and Forge seems to get me further than this.

I have also tried NOT installing Milelnaire and simply copying the mods pack but this gives the same result.

T
Attachments
DutyCraftError.png
DutyCraftError.png (56.03 KiB) Viewed 21334 times

StalkerExecutor

Post by StalkerExecutor » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:49 am

hmm...

you see, that does not seem to be the full error report?

I have has quite a few of these before, using the modpacks..

And they all seem to be biomes o' plenty errors.

Hope that helps!

EDIT: I see a fencemod error on there...

TheAlphaTurkey:

Good god, how many languages do you know? I don't even know what occitian is!

TheAlphaTurkey

Post by TheAlphaTurkey » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:26 pm

I'll try and look at that report later TravisHead but I'm a little busy at the moment.. Try using an earlier version of minecraft and forge. The one that works for me is 1.6.2 and forge version 9.10.1.871.

I'll add a little note onto the English translation of the guide later on when I get back :)

TheAlfaTurkey;

StalkerExecutor : I don't either, I was talking to one of the devs ( a Mr Simocarina) and he was kind enough to translate them into all the languages he knows! I simply know a little Spanish myself!

If you are interested in Occitan though, here is the description he gave me :

Occitan is a regional language spoken in the southern tier of France, several alpine Italian valleys, and in a part of Spain (where it is co-official) (the total area is about 190 000km2). It has similarities with french, spanish, but also italian and portuguese (there are also several unique characteristics, ofc).

DutyCraftServer

Post by DutyCraftServer » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Sorry if I dont talk often here.

The server is on 1.6.2 and should not change.
So if you install a 1.6.4 version I think you can only have problem with our mods. :D

The recommanded version is forge 838.
But you can use more recent update of forge, it's only for server compatibility.

///

Désolé si je ne parle pas souvent ici.

Le serveur est en 1.6.2 et ne devrait pas en changer.
Donc si tu installe une version 1.6.4, je pense que tu ne peux qu'avoir des problêmes avec les mods qui sont en 1.6.2 !

La version forge recommandé est 838.
Mais tu peux utiliser une version plus récente, au risque d'avoir des soucis de compatibilité cependant.

travishead

Post by travishead » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:15 pm

Alright,that did it,thanks guys.
I don't have time to check it out just yet but I was able to connect successfully.

For the record, and anyone else having troubles, these are the pertinent details:
Minecraft 1.6.2
Forge 9.10.0.838 from here:
http://adf.ly/673885/http://files.minec ... .0.838.jar

Millenaire and all other mods were straight from the DutyCraft mods pack.

Thanks again, gents. See you on the server sometime.
BTW I'm Canadian so while I don't speak French I am accustomed to it. ;)
T

StalkerExecutor

Post by StalkerExecutor » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:32 pm

Hey!

I'm Canadian too! :D

travishead

Post by travishead » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Where at?
I'm in Halifax.

Small world, eh?

Also,my troubles seem to continue. Got in last night for a bit but had it crash when I tried to view the Norman village map. Tried a couple of times to make sure it wasn't coincidence - it's not.

I can live without the maps but when I later entered the same Norman village as soon as I entered a house I got a java error (did not interact with anything this time).
Now every time I try to connect I get "End of Stream".

Any ideas?
I have't actually DONE anything so it you want/can reset my state that's fine. I've also heard a server restart can fix this.

Thank you kindly

T

TheAlphaTurkey

Post by TheAlphaTurkey » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:40 pm

Uh-oh Travishead, I think you may have gotten the feared Millenaire bug that auto-kicks you if you enter a large village :shock:

I'll just say this now : Please don't enter any large Millenaire villages you see. There's something with the way Millenaire processes villages that doesn't go well with multiplayer and causes players to be auto-kicked everytime they connect.

ENTER LARGE MILLENAIRE VILLAGES AT YOUR OWN RISK.

This may be fixed but I personally cannot say when as I think it may just be the way Millenaire works. I'll have a word with a dev and I'll see what he can do for you :)

*EDIT*

I found the Skype conversation explaining the bug if anyone is interested :

f you see a big millénaire town, don't go in it.

Explanation of the bug (quite technic)

-Minecraft and servers are exchanging informations. When a server needs to give an amount important of informations, it sends it in a "MC info pack"

-Millénaire uses this pack to exchange info with the player and the server but in huge cities, due to the amount of info, the game has to split the info pack in two

-The problem is, the client doesn't know how to manage the two packs, and how to combine them
there is an infinite loop causing a disconnection

-and the pb is that if you come back, it'll start again and you'll be ejected again

-Millénaire has fixed this (if we can really call it fix) in the 1.6.4 (it's not the first time)

So, big city= out of the server… FOR EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLkc1huIBCo

TheAlphaTurkey;
Last edited by TheAlphaTurkey on Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

travishead

Post by travishead » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:59 pm

I don't think this was a "large" village. Not a Gros Bourg or anything.
It's the Norman town just north of the main city. From the NE corner there is a bridge that takes you there.

TheAlphaTurkey

Post by TheAlphaTurkey » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:41 pm

Hmm, maybe all Millenaire villages kick you then? I think it might be something to do with the way Millenaire sends data to the server and then messes with it when trying to send that data to the players or something..

I'll talk to one of the devs on skype and try to see what can be done for you :)

If anyone sees me on the server they're more than welcome to come and mine or something with me. I have a basic house and some tools and I don't mind sharing them with a fellow player!

TheAlphaTurkey;

DutyCraftServer

Post by DutyCraftServer » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:28 pm

If you have some bug near a village, you can send a message on skype to monyclair or tenshirocky.

StalkerExecutor

Post by StalkerExecutor » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:48 am

Travishead: Live in Vancouver.

Srry, never had this problem before on this server. I played on it like a month ago, then ragequit from dieing. :/

Dillon9111

Post by Dillon9111 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:17 am

Having problems with ur server. i clicked on a trader in the norman town and it crashed. everytime i log it instantly crashed. wondering if u know how to fix or can you fix it for me. really want to keep playing on ur server.

travishead

Post by travishead » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:10 pm

I'm back in, from start.
Thanks guys.

I'm guessing this gent above me is having the same issue.
T

TheAlphaTurkey

Post by TheAlphaTurkey » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:16 pm

Hello again all!

Been talking with the amazing devs and hopefully they can fix the bugs that have been plaguing your server experience!

If you experience the "continuous kicking bug" then please follow the below instructions :

Continuous Kicking Bug Fix

1 ) Message one of the developers on Skype. You can also leave your in-game name in a comment if you wish to, but contacting the developers on Skype is strongly recommended and faster.

The developers Skype names are :

- ziwido918
- ghostup46
- Monyclair
- Simocarina34

2 ) Tell the developers about your problem and they will send you to jail.

3 ) When you connect to the server you should be in jail. One of the developers will then free you and you should re-spawn somewhere near the jail.

4 ) Play freely again and remember : Don't go near the large villages just yet!

Hopefully this should make in-game life a lot better for people! Hope to see you guys on soon!

Translations :

French (français)

Re tout le monde!

J'ai parlé avec les développeurs super sympas et par chance ils peuvent corriger les bugs qui font rage sur le serveur!

Si vous avez le bug où dès que vous vous connectez vous êtes éjectés du server, suivez les instructions ci-dessous:

1) Contacter les développeurs sur Skype. Vous pouvez aussi laisser votre pseudonyme de jeux dans un commentaire, mais il est recommandé de contacter les développeurs sur skype.

Les développeurs sont:
-ziwido918
-ghostup46
-Monyclair
-Simocarina34

2) Faîtes savoir aux développeurs que vous avez ce problème, et ils vont vous mettre en prison.

3) Quand vous vous connectez au serveur, vous devriez être en prison. Un des développeurs vous libérera et vous devriez réapparaître près de la prison

4) Jouez comme vous voulez et souvenez-vous: N'allez pas près des gros villages pour l'instant!

Spanish (Español)

¡Hola todos!

He charlado con los desarrolladores muy simpáticos, y afortunadamente pueden corregir el bug que está sobre el servidor.

Si tienen el bug donde cuando se conectan, son expulsados del servidor, sigan las instrucciones siguientes:

1) Contacten un desarrollador sobre Skype. Pueden también dejar vuestro seudónimo de juego in un comentario, mas es aconsejado de contactar los desarrolladores sobre skype.

Los desarrolladores son:

-ziwido918
-ghostup46
-Monyclair
-Simocarina34

2) Digan a los desarrolladores que tienen el bug, y les pondrán al cárcel.

3)Cuando se conectarán sobre el servidor, deberían estar en cárcel. Un desarrollador les liberarán y deberían reaparecer cerca del cárcel.

4) Jueguen como quieren, pero les recuerden: ¡No vayan cerca d'un pueblo grande!

Occitan (occitan)

Adieu totòm!

Ai charrat amb los meravilhoses desvolopaires, e urosament pòdon corregir lo bug que fa ràbia sul servidor.
S'avètz lo bug ont quand vos connectatz, sètz expulsat del servidor, seguissètz los instruccions seguentas:

1) Contactatz un desvolopaire sus Skype. Podètz tanben daissar vòstre pseudonim de jòc dins un commentari, mas se recomanda de los contactar sus skype.

Los desvolopaires son:

-ziwido918
-ghostup46
-MonyClair
-Simocarina34

2) Parlatz als desvolopaires al subjècte del bug vòstre, e vos botaràn en preson/

3) Quand vos tornaretz connectar al servidor, deuriatz èsser en preson. Un desvolopaires vos liberarà e deuriatz tornar aparéisser prèp de la preson.

4) Jogatz coma volètz, mas remembratz-vos: Anetz pas prèp d'un vilatjàs!

Dillon9111

Post by Dillon9111 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:47 pm

This would be through skype but its acting up; need a dev to jail me due to bug.

TheAlphaTurkey

Post by TheAlphaTurkey » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:42 pm

Dillon9111, please specify your in-game name and I'll pass it on to a dev if they don't see it first.

TheAlphaTurkey;

Dillon9111

Post by Dillon9111 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:49 pm

TheAlphaTurkey wrote:Dillon9111, please specify your in-game name and I'll pass it on to a dev if they don't see it first.

TheAlphaTurkey;
dillon911
one less 1 than forums name

Dillon9111

Post by Dillon9111 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:49 am

Is there a way to join the "6th" neutral nation? i like the railcraft mod and know a lot about it and wish to use it. If we could make a way for ppl to join and make railcraft items thated would be absolutely wonderful.

DutyCraftServer

Post by DutyCraftServer » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:21 pm

You are already in the 6th faction when you connect at first time on the server.
But currently we have all railcraft craft and items blocked on the server.

If you want the ingeneer right, you can build them. ;)

Just talk about that with ziwido ; hatuzayi on skype.

Dillon9111

Post by Dillon9111 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:11 am

I would like to suggest we have an op make a new norman town due to the fact that the "bug" is really just from a corrupted chunk.

also someone please jail me
IGN; dillon911

Dillon9111

Post by Dillon9111 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:34 am

friend found out there was a corrupted chunk the hard way.
plz "jail" him
IGN: wafflefryguy

TheAlphaTurkey

Post by TheAlphaTurkey » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:56 am

Name passed onto an admin.

Do you still need to be jailed Dillon?

TheAlphaTurkey;

travishead

Post by travishead » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:05 pm

So who do I talk to about griefing?
I just logged in to fund my (supposedly protected) house destroyed and all of stuff is gone.

There are like 3 people on this server. Can we find out who it was, ban them and roll back their change, please and thank you.

My house coordinates:

It also looks like the building next door (protected by town mayor) has also been damaged and looted.

T

EDIT: even the main building of the nearby Japanese village was hit.