Ok, question on Village Mahal and Gros Bourg

Discuss Millénaire in English
gunnar123abc

Ok, question on Village Mahal and Gros Bourg

Post by gunnar123abc » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:35 am

Do these spawn usually by themselves?

I am playing and I did a Hindu Fort all the way. I explored and also did a hindu Gaanv all the way. So the only thing left really is a Mahal (palace type one)

Ive been exploring the vast desert biome, but I have only found another Gaanv. I am scared to explore much more, because I am afraid I am almost out of desert biome, and further I really do not want to find any other culture close by yet.

If I ever get a summoning wand (which requires "One of us" and 2 gold deniers) can I make one in that way? If I do, will they consider me as the "Raja" for the created Mahal? I would rather not use the wand if they treat me in such a way, I do not want to be seen as their leader really

lurkerwithin

Re: Ok, question on Village Mahal and Gros Bourg

Post by lurkerwithin » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:00 pm

You can make a village and not be the leader. The menu that pops up when you right-click on the block of gold has a list of all the possible towns and hamlets you can spawn. The player-controlled villages have a clear label on them so you can differentiate.

Teethdude

Re: Ok, question on Village Mahal and Gros Bourg

Post by Teethdude » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:28 am

Yeah as stated above you can clearly see the difference between player controlled and noncontrolled ones.

For Normans the "Gros Bourg" is the non player controlled one. "Seigneurie" is instead the player controlled one.

For the Hindi, the non player controlled on is "Mahal" and the player controlled is "Jagiir" or something of similar spelling.

Also controlled villages have the "(controlled)", or similar, tag at the end of it's name on the button.