Good modpacks

Discuss Millénaire in English
hooplidoopler

Good modpacks

Post by hooplidoopler » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:50 pm

Does anyone know of any modpacks with millenaire 5.2? I've found older versions but no fresh ones.

felinoel

Re: Good modpacks

Post by felinoel » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:00 pm

hooplidoopler wrote:Does anyone know of any modpacks with millenaire 5.2? I've found older versions but no fresh ones.
Sadly no, I mean I know of Absolute Zero but it is in beta testing at the moment.

New World is a pretty good one for older versions though.

hooplidoopler

Post by hooplidoopler » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:07 pm

felinoel wrote:
Sadly no, I mean I know of Absolute Zero but it is in beta testing at the moment.

New World is a pretty good one for older versions though.[/quote]

Ive played New World, was even on a server for it, but with all the other mods all about the 1.7 life with new features its lost its flare. Im gonna check out Absolute zero

Edit: found your videos playing it, but no sight of "absolute zero" pack on anything.

ProsperCraft

Post by ProsperCraft » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:03 pm

You can't put 5.2 in a modpack, its broken. I have had it in a couple packs but it breaks after a couple crashes.

See the threads about console spam.

felinoel

Post by felinoel » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:44 am

hooplidoopler wrote:Edit: found your videos playing it, but no sight of "absolute zero" pack on anything
felinoel wrote:Absolute Zero is in beta testing at the moment

ProsperCraft wrote:You can't put 5.2 in a modpack, its broken. I have had it in a couple packs but it breaks after a couple crashes.

See the threads about console spam.
Or just check the Bug Reports article, that is the listing of all bugs for each version so the dev has a nice, clean list of things to fix.

http://millenaire.org/wk/index.php?titl ... ugs_in_5.2

KingWulf

Post by KingWulf » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:22 pm

I have a Technic-Launcher Modpack with Millénaire 5.1.11 for Minecraft 1.6.4 and some other Mods, perfect FPS, Multiplayer Support and i start my own Public/Whitelisted 2$ for every Player Server next time.
If you want to test the Modpack, in my Signature ;)

felinoel

Post by felinoel » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:59 am

KingWulf wrote:I have a Technic-Launcher Modpack with Millénaire 5.1.11 for Minecraft 1.6.4 and some other Mods, perfect FPS, Multiplayer Support and i start my own Public/Whitelisted 2$ for every Player Server next time.
He wants 5.2

KingWulf

Post by KingWulf » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:03 pm

felinoel wrote:
KingWulf wrote:I have a Technic-Launcher Modpack with Millénaire 5.1.11 for Minecraft 1.6.4 and some other Mods, perfect FPS, Multiplayer Support and i start my own Public/Whitelisted 2$ for every Player Server next time.
He wants 5.2
But ... NOOOOOOO
- I disagree with you!
- false
- not possible
- not possibru!

felinoel

Post by felinoel » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:28 am

KingWulf wrote:
felinoel wrote:
He wants 5.2
But ... NOOOOOOO
- I disagree with you!
- false
- not possible
- not possibru!
kay

cyanidearsenic

Post by cyanidearsenic » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:40 pm

I don't know of any packs that have newer versions of Millenaire in normally but I'm using Magicality on the AT Launcher and, while Millenaire isn't in there originally, you can add it manually and it seems to be working fine. (Magicality is 1.7.2, running, I believe, Millenaire 5.2 [or whatever one is for 1.7.2]).