Village Screenshots

Discuss Millénaire in English
LoneStar

Village Screenshots

Post by LoneStar » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:19 am

I thought I would through this out there. Post your screenshots, or not :)

TheAlphaTurkey

Re: Village Screenshots

Post by TheAlphaTurkey » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:46 am

That village looks awesome! I love the walls around the village! What texture pack did you use? It looks awesome!

(I'll update this with a picture of a village later, I can't connect to the server that it's on at the moment 0-0)

LoneStar

Post by LoneStar » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:38 pm

The texture pack is Chroma Hills, an awesome medieval texture pack that goes perfectly with this mod, especially the Norman villages.

Hikaro_Takayama

Post by Hikaro_Takayama » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:08 am

Nice Gros Bourg you have there.

Here's a pic of me posing in front of my heavily modified Chak Muul in a Mayan Village I am at the "Friend of the Village" reputation level in. I decided to make the stonework more interesting and add flames to the top (all Mesoamerican pyramids gotta have flames coming out the top SOMEWHERE, IMO :lol: ):

Balamku Chak Muul by Hikaro Takayama, on Flickr

As you can see by the crown I'm wearing, I've completed the Mayan Creation Quest (The Fallen King)... I'll try to post some interior shots as well, once I get the IC2 machinery set up and running, as well as pics of the rest of the village (it's getting pretty far along in development... For some reason, the villagers have been ignoring upgrades to the central pyramid in favor of upgrading mines, markets and peasant housing, though :lol: )