vanilla village intersect greek village

Discuss Millénaire in English
Dragonlilly

vanilla village intersect greek village

Post by Dragonlilly » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:49 am

I found a Greek / Roman village right next to (basically sliced it in half) a vanilla village. I thought this was awesome as I had my base and could easily work with the villagers etc.
Anyway as I have been trading with them they have started to expand. I looked on their town map and 'my' village is on the edge of their green 'buildable' area :(

They have started building their paths across my gravel ones!

How do I contain them? stop them building and erasing my buildings?

I have searched a number of forums to no avail :(

Regards
Caitlin

druha

Re: vanilla village intersect greek village

Post by druha » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:21 am

Dragonlilly wrote:I found a Greek / Roman village right next to (basically sliced it in half) a vanilla village. I thought this was awesome as I had my base and could easily work with the villagers etc.
Anyway as I have been trading with them they have started to expand. I looked on their town map and 'my' village is on the edge of their green 'buildable' area :(

They have started building their paths across my gravel ones!

How do I contain them? stop them building and erasing my buildings?

I have searched a number of forums to no avail :(

Regards
Caitlin
Well, if you build on their land then you must build with a non-natural material, which gravel is not. They will consider blocks that are not natural forbidden to build on.

But really I would suggest just not building on their land and move about 10 blocks away from the edge of what they've claimed.

felinoel

Re: vanilla village intersect greek village

Post by felinoel » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:43 am

druha wrote: Well, if you build on their land then you must build with a non-natural material, which gravel is not. They will consider blocks that are not natural forbidden to build on.

But really I would suggest just not building on their land and move about 10 blocks away from the edge of what they've claimed.
and what I've found is a good thing to do is to place cacti down and then go check out their town map, cacti shows up as red on the maps and this way you can find where their edge of town is.