[SOLVED] How do you install Millénaire for a forge server.

Discuss Millénaire in English
Post Reply
s8v5r
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:02 am

[SOLVED] How do you install Millénaire for a forge server.

Post by s8v5r » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:05 am

I manually installed Millénaire for my Forge Minecraft and it works fine. I did the same way for the server, it works but not properly; When i spawned in rice and right clicked the server crashed. Anyone know how to install Millénaire 5.1.11 for a forge server?

Reply ASAP
Last edited by s8v5r on Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
felinoel
Posts: 974
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:02 pm

Re: How do you install Millénaire 5.1.11 for a forge server.

Post by felinoel » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:34 pm

All clients as well as the server needs Millenaire installed, do you have that?

User avatar
druha
Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:09 pm

Re: How do you install Millénaire 5.1.11 for a forge server.

Post by druha » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:18 pm

Also, there is a separate version for the server and for the clients. Did you make sure to install the right ones?

s8v5r
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:02 am

Re: How do you install Millénaire 5.1.11 for a forge server.

Post by s8v5r » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:28 pm

Well, I have Millenaire installed on the clients, version 5.1.11 is the only zip I've downloaded, I didn't know that there were different versions for the client and server. Could you possibly provide a link for the server files, please?

Thanks.

User avatar
felinoel
Posts: 974
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:02 pm

Re: How do you install Millénaire 5.1.11 for a forge server.

Post by felinoel » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:11 pm

s8v5r wrote:Well, I have Millenaire installed on the clients, version 5.1.11 is the only zip I've downloaded, I didn't know that there were different versions for the client and server. Could you possibly provide a link for the server files, please?

Thanks.
http://millenaire.org/

I am not being sarcastic, that IS the link... >.>;

User avatar
druha
Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:09 pm

Re: How do you install Millénaire 5.1.11 for a forge server.

Post by druha » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:22 pm

felinoel wrote:
s8v5r wrote:Well, I have Millenaire installed on the clients, version 5.1.11 is the only zip I've downloaded, I didn't know that there were different versions for the client and server. Could you possibly provide a link for the server files, please?

Thanks.
http://millenaire.org/

I am not being sarcastic, that IS the link... >.>;
On the same download page you downloaded the client version there is a server version.

s8v5r
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:02 am

Re: How do you install Millénaire 5.1.11 for a forge server.

Post by s8v5r » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:21 pm

Oh, I saw the server download underneath the client download. I guess I was blind the whole time, never really scrolled down past the first forge download of the mod. Thanks for the help
I guess this topic should be closed? (How do you close a post, or mark as solved, etc?)

User avatar
felinoel
Posts: 974
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:02 pm

Re: How do you install Millénaire 5.1.11 for a forge server.

Post by felinoel » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:58 pm

s8v5r wrote:Oh, I saw the server download underneath the client download. I guess I was blind the whole time, never really scrolled down past the first forge download of the mod. Thanks for the help
I guess this topic should be closed? (How do you close a post, or mark as solved, etc?)
You could edit the title to say [Solved] at the end of it.

Post Reply