hairstyle?

Discuss Millénaire in English
Alberl233

hairstyle?

Post by Alberl233 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:40 pm

As I think, I am still in my prime, middle of age, I want a lot of new and interesting things. It's time for a change, how about a new hairstyle? Which one will you advise me?

RikiRoss4

Re: hairstyle?

Post by RikiRoss4 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:34 pm

Yes, when you want to change something in yourself, you can start with a hairstyle, as it sometimes gives a new breath in appearance. Also some men can make a stylish beard, beard styles can be seen on the site https://menshaircuts.com/how-to-beard-styles/ . I picked my own image from this site and now they tell me that I look much younger.

HoratioNewton

Post by HoratioNewton » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:18 pm

My wife wants to go to hairdressing courses, she knows good sites for people who want to know about hairstyles, what's the trend now? She learns from me very quickly, and I think she will succeed.

AnthonyLawrence

Post by AnthonyLawrence » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:23 am

I've got some advice for you. Round faces are nearly as wide as they are high, with little or no angles defining the forehead and jawline. Because of this, faces look a little flat or even thick, especially when a woman has chubby cheeks. I learn a lot about new trends and information on their website. To prevent this from happening, choose one of the trendy hairstyles for round faces from our selection, based on current trends and tips from hair experts.