Missing Sign?

Discuss Millénaire in English
LoneStar

Missing Sign?

Post by LoneStar » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:43 am

I started another world with some custom buildings added. Everything is good, except the fort is missing the map sign. Is there a way to create this sign? I don't really need it, just wondering.

felinoel

Re: Missing Sign?

Post by felinoel » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:46 am

If Millenaire hasn't changed this since the last time I did this, just place any old sign down with no text and wait a moment.

LoneStar

Post by LoneStar » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:28 pm

KK. I went through the fort txt and found that there was no map sign number in the signs section. So, I copied the string from the original fort txt and put in the custom txt and now the map sign is on the outside of the fort next to the info sign. Which I think this is the way the building may have been originally designed, as there was only enough room inside for six signs, due to the layout. Either way, at least I have map :)

felinoel

Post by felinoel » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:29 am

LoneStar wrote:KK. I went through the fort txt and found that there was no map sign number in the signs section. So, I copied the string from the original fort txt and put in the custom txt and now the map sign is on the outside of the fort next to the info sign. Which I think this is the way the building may have been originally designed, as there was only enough room inside for six signs, due to the layout. Either way, at least I have map :)
Oh are you saying that the fort's file itself is missing the sign?