Millénaire Server for You Tubers

Discuss Millénaire in English
Rasseru

Millénaire Server for You Tubers

Post by Rasseru » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:51 am

Hey guys, you know me?
Well you should know me.... :roll: I've created the Japanese content for the mod.
If you didn't know? I have a You Tube series for the mod as well. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... ScHN-c4uuP

Ok, here the deal. I like to create a Millénaire Server for us You Tubers who are recording their own series and are bit sincere about their series while still having fun. This would be great for joint project for any one doing Millénaire let's plays. Plus this would add more random events with other players. We would also add a few compatible mods like Rei's Minimap and other small stuff. Showcase other mods has to be agreed by other You Tubers and me. Because the server is focus on Millénaire Mod.

But, My problem is that my local internet service won't work well for hosting a server 24/7. Plus, I get bad uploading speed that slows my whole service as well. When uploading video.... : ;)
So, I request any friendly player to donate their server to us and welcome to play on the server if you don't do You Tube videos. You and I could admin the server together as well. It would be nice for You Tubers on the server to donate for the server's upkeep.

I think of having 10 You Tubers for this server would be good. I would love to view your You Tube channel as well. But, if we get more than 10.... I might have to be picky who gets in. :|

If your not You Tubers? Please share this topic to the You Tubers you like and ask them to join.
Any one who likes join or help our Millénaire Server for You Tubers? Please PM me on the Millenaire forum.

Have a nice day everyone! ;)
Millénaire's Japanese Culture Co-creator & Forum's Admin

TheAlphaTurkey

Re: Millénaire Server for You Tubers

Post by TheAlphaTurkey » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:06 pm

I'd be interested sure, although I don't know if I'd be able to donate (I have a partner, if that explains my monetary levels) or I'd have much time to record..

I'd happily be in someone else's video though, and would be up for joining someone in creating a series of our own sometime!

If interested, my channel is here : https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlfaTurkey (Note, I have had to stop making videos as one of the people I make them with has no computer at the moment and I never seem to have the time to edit anymore..)

Hope to be talking to you all soon!

TheAlphaTurkey;

Rasseru

Post by Rasseru » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:10 am

I guess, this is a bad idea? Not many people want Millénaire videos?
Millénaire's Japanese Culture Co-creator & Forum's Admin

WiewManger

Post by WiewManger » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:21 am

Rasseru wrote:I guess, this is a bad idea? Not many people want Millénaire videos?
Maybe people like to watch videos about Millenaire but the youtubers mainly don't want to make lets plays of it? :?:

felinoel

Post by felinoel » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:09 am

WiewManger wrote:
Rasseru wrote:I guess, this is a bad idea? Not many people want Millénaire videos?
Maybe people like to watch videos about Millenaire but the youtubers mainly don't want to make lets plays of it? :?:
I know once the FTBWiki.org's modpack gets made I am definitely making Millenaire videos myself...

...if the dev would allow use of it... but he isn't responding... /: