where to put graphics for "Vanilla" (Minecraftia) addon

Discuss Millénaire in English
tyrannozaurus

where to put graphics for "Vanilla" (Minecraftia) addon

Post by tyrannozaurus » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:49 pm

Hello,
I was running a version of Millenaire that was a couple versions old, and when I upgraded I can't seem to find the place to put the textures for the Minecraftia addon.
I can see the error message in Forge looking for the texture, I'm not sure where to put it:
2013-11-16 10:09:46 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Client] Failed to load texture: millenaire:/graphics/mob/minecraftia/villagermale0.png
Any suggestions please?

druha

Re: where to put graphics for "Vanilla" (Minecraftia) addon

Post by druha » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:13 pm

tyrannozaurus wrote:Hello,
I was running a version of Millenaire that was a couple versions old, and when I upgraded I can't seem to find the place to put the textures for the Minecraftia addon.
I can see the error message in Forge looking for the texture, I'm not sure where to put it:
2013-11-16 10:09:46 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Client] Failed to load texture: millenaire:/graphics/mob/minecraftia/villagermale0.png
Any suggestions please?
Seems like you are using the old version for 1.5.2. The location of textures changed in 1.6.x. The download hasn't yet been approved in the library, so here's a directly link to download the 1.6.x version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nydc1q5jmw6j0 ... aAddOn.zip

tyrannozaurus

Re: where to put graphics for "Vanilla" (Minecraftia) addon

Post by tyrannozaurus » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:28 pm

Yup!
That did the trick.
Thank you