Controlling the villages

Discuss Millénaire in English
agent_actros

Controlling the villages

Post by agent_actros » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:27 pm

So, i played millenaire for a while now, i did a ton of things in one norman village and it came to its maximum, so there was nothing more to do so i decided to actually buy the summoning wand and create my own village. when i came to the part where i get to choose what kind of village do i want to make, there was only near one type of village saying controlled, so when village is created i could only control that type of a village, when i wanted another type of a village, i could create it, but not control it.. My reputation is incredibly high and so is my language knowledge. I want to have a agriculture village but it seems i cant control it, only the fort type one :/ if anyone did understand this xD help me !

TheAlphaTurkey

Re: Controlling the villages

Post by TheAlphaTurkey » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:10 pm

I believe that only the fort one is able to control. When looking at the "seignuire" village file though I noticed that it says "playercontrolled:true". You could try putting this into the "agricole" file and seeing if that works?

Please back up your files before though, just in-case..

TheAlphaTurkey;

agent_actros

Post by agent_actros » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:36 pm

it did not work :/ they should add that you can control all types of villages, not just the fort ones

druha

Post by druha » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:36 pm

agent_actros wrote:it did not work :/ they should add that you can control all types of villages, not just the fort ones
It could be done. There would just have to be some development work to actually create those controlled villages. I would recommend putting a suggestion on the Suggestions page: http://millenaire.org/wiki/Suggestions

felinoel

Post by felinoel » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:29 am

druha wrote:
agent_actros wrote:it did not work :/ they should add that you can control all types of villages, not just the fort ones
It could be done. There would just have to be some development work to actually create those controlled villages. I would recommend putting a suggestion on the Suggestions page: http://millenaire.org/wiki/Suggestions
Or you could build it yourself.
Millenaire is highly and easily customizable.