elevages dont make tripes and bouldin

Discuss Millénaire in English
RafaelVN

elevages dont make tripes and bouldin

Post by RafaelVN » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:22 am

My norman vilage dont make this foods , i just have the elevages bovine and porcin in max level and its only make steaks and raw pork, wt i'm doing wrong?

druha

Re: elevages dont make tripes and bouldin

Post by druha » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:48 pm

RafaelVN wrote:My norman vilage dont make this foods , i just have the elevages bovine and porcin in max level and its only make steaks and raw pork, wt i'm doing wrong?
I took a look at the files for the Norman cattle farm. It appears to be an oversight. Neither the male or female villager attached to that building has a goal to make either of those. Post it on the bugs page: http://millenaire.org/wiki/Bug_reports

Upon further investigation, not a single Norman villager has either of the goals required to make either boudin or tripes. So at this point in time it is impossible to get except though creative or fixing the villager files yourself.

To fix it yourself navigate to .minecraft/mods/millenaire/cultures/norman/villagers/. Then open up cattlefarmerfemale.txt and/or cattlefarmermale.txt in text editor that's not Notepad, and add the line goal=makeTripes near all the other goals. Save the file(s). To add the boudin open up pigherd.txt and/or pigherdf.txt and add the line goal=makeBoudin. Save the file(s). That should be it. Next time you reload that world they should be able to make those 2 things.

RafaelVN

Post by RafaelVN » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:45 pm

thanks a lot , i did it and all be resolved =b

felinoel

Post by felinoel » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:03 am

RafaelVN wrote:thanks a lot , i did it and all be resolved =b
Don't forget to also post about it on the Bug Reports page just in case you didn't already.