Village Border Depth

Discuss Millénaire in English
Guil

Village Border Depth

Post by Guil » Fri May 15, 2020 9:53 am

Hi, I'm new to the forum so if my post isn't following the rules I'll do my best to fix it. I've been searching for awhile but haven't found an answer to my question, so I'm posting for my first time here!

I'd like to build my house where it will likely extend 20-30 blocks below a village. Is the vertical border indefinite vertically throughout a chunk, and will ultimately causing the villagers to destroy my underground house? Or is there a vertical limit to village borders, making it safe to build below them as long as I'm deep enough?
Thanks for your time!

Saggaris

Re: Village Border Depth

Post by Saggaris » Sat May 16, 2020 9:26 pm

Heya Guil,

Fairly safe there yeah,
What I mean is most Millenaire buildings go down about 15 blocks, sorry I've not counted but I've safely built constructions below them myself, I've even given them cellars and they are fine with that and larger complexes like a mine or whatnot,
If your're unsure test it out!... when the builder builds he goes underground sometimes and fills all the holes in, but he does replace all the blocks with his own, he'll do this with the topmost block type so if there's a patch of dirt and one block of stone he'll do dirt under the dirt and stone under the stone, so stand beside the (lowest if it's on a hill or something) building and dig down beside it and see how many it's gone down.

They're pretty forgiving and if you mess up their buildings they'll fix it on the upgrade, so yeah 20 blocks below their buildings is (I'd say) Safe

:)

RonBlade

Re: Village Border Depth

Post by RonBlade » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:15 am

Interested in edubirdie.com rating? Visit this website and know what students think about this writing company and the quality of the provided papers.