The shadow chapter mod pack how great millenaire will benef

Discuss Millénaire in English
DragonLord

The shadow chapter mod pack how great millenaire will benef

Post by DragonLord » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:03 pm

To see millenaire in such a large mod pack would be dramatic it would take the millenaire mod to a new level of crazy. I can see it now the dark chapter of all dark chapters chaos, destruction, mobs, dungeons, technology. What craziness could be brought upon such a legendary mod like millenaire. so I asked the players and fans an opportunity to show their love and appreciation of this opportunity

felinoel

Re: The shadow chapter mod pack how great millenaire will be

Post by felinoel » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:23 pm

You mean it is currently in it or that you want it to be in it?

I dunno, I already use the FTB modpack that has Millenaire...

DragonLord

Post by DragonLord » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:34 pm

At this time on the feed the beast mod pack lists there is no other mod pack right now that have no near in there in the mod pack shadow chapter mod pack is going up soon. So the question comes in mind is if this mod gets added to it how much of a dramatic difference could it be and yes I ready and waiting for the mod authors permission. So this is just a curiosity statement than anything else. So I'm just looking for opinions so I can give to the mod author to see if he's even Woodworth this time to pay attention this mod pack or does is man's don't like this idea

DragonLord

Post by DragonLord » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:49 pm

I stand to be corrected apparently the new worlds of mod pack currently has that one something and it really see

felinoel

Post by felinoel » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:50 pm

DragonLord wrote:I stand to be corrected apparently the new worlds of mod pack currently has that one something and it really see
Please don't double post.