Japanese Army Forge only produces bow

Discuss Millénaire in English
kitschbot

Japanese Army Forge only produces bow

Post by kitschbot » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:04 pm

I'm confused? The wiki says the Japanese Tansetsu Army Forge (of my own village, btw) produces the Japanese bow, sword, and armor. I saw a couple of swords and armor at the market stall awhile ago, but it's been many game days and it only makes bows and nothing else.

It is fully upgraded to level 7 and I have every other building except for the pond, archives, and fishery. I do also have the Tansetsu Smith to be clear, not just getting confused by the two. :P

Am I missing something?

imnotanexpert

Re: Japanese Army Forge only produces bow

Post by imnotanexpert » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:24 pm

yes, you also have to supply iron and leather to the forge's chests. 2 iron is needed for each sword, but will only be made if there is no leather available in the army forge's chests. more iron is needed than leather to make armour. the npc's will collect the weapons and armour themselves and do not have to placed in their own chests.

kitschbot

Post by kitschbot » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:12 pm

imnotanexpert wrote:yes, you also have to supply iron and leather to the forge's chests. 2 iron is needed for each sword, but will only be made if there is no leather available in the army forge's chests. more iron is needed than leather to make armour. the npc's will collect the weapons and armour themselves and do not have to placed in their own chests.
Thanks so much! That makes perfect sense now.

Rasseru

Post by Rasseru » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:00 pm

Also note.... you may need like 30 iron and 30 leather for a full set of armour. But, the villages will take weapon and armour before the player could buy it. You might have to sell more iron and leather.
Millénaire's Japanese Culture Co-creator & Forum's Admin

imnotanexpert

Post by imnotanexpert » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:05 pm

Rasseru wrote:Also note.... you may need like 30 iron and 30 leather for a full set of armour. But, the villages will take weapon and armour before the player could buy it. You might have to sell more iron and leather.
what ive found with my village is that about 70% of the time, the npc wants to make red helmets, and getting anything else is just luck. is it also that they will only want to make red armour, because out of the hundred or so times, he only wanted to make blue armour once.

Rasseru

Post by Rasseru » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:29 pm

imnotanexpert wrote:
Rasseru wrote:Also note.... you may need like 30 iron and 30 leather for a full set of armour. But, the villages will take weapon and armour before the player could buy it. You might have to sell more iron and leather.
what ive found with my village is that about 70% of the time, the npc wants to make red helmets, and getting anything else is just luck. is it also that they will only want to make red armour, because out of the hundred or so times, he only wanted to make blue armour once.
After they make 3 sets of any piece of armour. NPCs then make blue.
Millénaire's Japanese Culture Co-creator & Forum's Admin

kitschbot

Post by kitschbot » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:26 pm

Or stand there and just snag the pieces as soon as he makes them (at least, for my own village).

Here's something odd:
I take away the wools and leathers so he only uses the iron bars I give him. He makes like 10+ Tachi swords, I see them in the chest. Villagers come and take them. I watch the swords disappear. I go to my village's Military sign and NO ONE has a weapon that's not a Bow. :?

I'm hoping the sign is just wrong and doesn't update correctly.

imnotanexpert

Post by imnotanexpert » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:07 pm

kitschbot wrote:
Or stand there and just snag the pieces as soon as he makes them (at least, for my own village).

Here's something odd:
I take away the wools and leathers so he only uses the iron bars I give him. He makes like 10+ Tachi swords, I see them in the chest. Villagers come and take them. I watch the swords disappear. I go to my village's Military sign and NO ONE has a weapon that's not a Bow. :?

I'm hoping the sign is just wrong and doesn't update correctly.
yes, there are issues with the signs, they don't display weapons properly.