Question Re Millenaire settings

Discuss Millénaire in English
littlelamb

Question Re Millenaire settings

Post by littlelamb » Tue May 07, 2019 6:15 am

Hi all

Can someone please explain to me the setting Radius of Normal Villagers 90

Does it refer to the number of blacks from the centre of the village to the boarder of the village.

As the term Radius applies to a circle, do the villagers actually build within a circle, even though the map shows a square shape of land.
If not is there an easy way to determine where the actual boarders of a village are after it has been placed by the summoning wand.

I know they can be viewed in the village map plaque, but I would like to be able to know where they are on the land, so that I do not overlap the land of the first village when placing a second one.

Thankyou

lurkerwithin

Re: Question Re Millenaire settings

Post by lurkerwithin » Tue May 07, 2019 11:52 pm

I'm afraid I can't be a whole lot of help on this subject but you can ask in the discord as it has more traffic from Kinniken and the other devs.

Saggaris

Post by Saggaris » Fri May 31, 2019 4:00 pm

Heya littlelamb,

I find that if you think of the radius in blocks, then 20 blocks north and 20 blocks west would give you 20 blocks on the diagonal too.
so, I guess you 90 radius would be 90 blocks in any direction would be used by the village to build on, that would be your square.

I suppose that if you stood in the middle of a village then walked 90 blocks, then perhaps 20 blocks for over boundary then did the same again (220) you could place your Gold block safely and summon another (singular) village, how the spacing for multiple villages works I'm afraid I don't know.

I have a journey map mod that i can see all with which helps no end.

littlelamb

Post by littlelamb » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:44 pm

Thank you. Your reply has been a great help