Old villages

Discuss Millénaire in English
mnlg

Old villages

Post by mnlg » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:42 pm

Hello and thank you for Millénaire. I enjoy it.

I have played with it a lot on my world when it was running Minecraft 1.7.10. Then I updated it to 1.8, and eventually 1.10 and 1.12, and Millénaire was not yet upgraded for the new versions at that time.

Recently I discovered that Millénaire was 1.12.2 compatible so I decided to put it back in and I am happy I did. However there are issues with my old (1.7.10) villages, meaning that the villagers have come back, but because in the meantime I had partially reworked/redone the villages, when they were ghost towns, now the villagers are trying to build/restore buildings or road in vain.

I would like to know if there is a way to somehow unmark the current villages, so that Millénaire forgets about them, however without destroying them; and instead letting Millénaire create brand new villages in different parts of the map (or I could create them myself with the wand).

I tried erasing the villages.txt file from the .minecraft/saves/[my world/millenaire folder, but the system re-created it when I joined my world again.

Thank you for the help you can give.