Why is this forum so death?

Discuss Millénaire in English
sakkarCZ

Why is this forum so death?

Post by sakkarCZ » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:26 pm

I only made this post, becouse I don´t know anything. Befor we know at least that new updates are coming, but now, we know nothing. Why aren´t here posted news? Is millinair even being developed or this amazing mod died? Are there any other forums?

This is my most favourit mod and I want simply know what is going on right now. Thank you for any answer.

And sorry for my bad english.

Saggaris

Re: Why is this forum so death?

Post by Saggaris » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:24 pm

It may look kinda dead because only a few of us 'old' stalwarts still use it, if you check Discord though you will according to recent figures 4-500 people there!
One thing I learnt a good while ago is that forums are not for emergencies, answering queries takes the right people to be on line at the right time!

You yourself however could help by looking in sometimes and seeing if you know the answer to any 'new' questions thereby enhancing the traffic here, (even if you can't help a post is an acknowledgement of presence and shows that the forum is not dead)

Oh yeah, a major change in the Forums here has recently taken place and though we had advanced notice from 'K' some of the more recent posts were lost during the change... that couldn't be helped!

As ever Pete and long live the forums!

sakkarCZ

Re: Why is this forum so death?

Post by sakkarCZ » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:30 pm

Thank you for answer. Long live the forums and the Millenaire!