what happened to the inuit culture?

Discuss Millénaire in English
the_man56

what happened to the inuit culture?

Post by the_man56 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:06 pm

i played a version of millenaire with the inuits as a culture and they where a snow biome type of village just as the normans can be found in plains biomes and the hindi villages are found in the desert biomes. so what happened to the inuits as a culture in millenaire, i really enjoyed playing and building those types of cultures. even if they didn't seem finished. where they removed because they where accidentally put in millenaire or where they just in there as a test version for the players to help with. either way i would like to know what happened to them.

kindest regards: the_man56

felinoel

Re: what happened to the inuit culture?

Post by felinoel » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:50 pm

The Inuits will be added in version 6.3 of Millenaire.
They will become a full part of the mod.

the_man56

Post by the_man56 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:49 pm

thats good to know, but that doesn't answer my question of why there where put in one version of the mod that was released and then subsequently taken out. was it a accidental leak or was it a sneak peek.

felinoel

Post by felinoel » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:21 pm

the_man56 wrote:thats good to know, but that doesn't answer my question of why there where put in one version of the mod that was released and then subsequently taken out. was it a accidental leak or was it a sneak peek.
The mod was recently released in different versions of Minecraft, 1.8 and 1.12, these different versions are headed by different people and the Inuits were released earlier on one version than the other.

1.8 is still being worked on and so is 1.12

the_man56

Post by the_man56 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:57 am

thank you for the quick response and explination