SUGGESTION: Tech tree/Advancing

Discuss Millénaire in English
xDemonTaco

SUGGESTION: Tech tree/Advancing

Post by xDemonTaco » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:58 am

This idea was inspired by games like Civilization and Age of Empires. I was thinking villagers could unlock new techs such as horseback riding or Iron Forging or Iron mining or Fertilizer so wheat grows 40% faster in farms. I dont think the techs should get so advanced that the villagers advance into Modern times or too far, I think the top tech should be something like Faster gold Mining, (or something). Techs in my opinion should just take time depending on what tech you are getting. For example: Getting a wheel barrow so villagers could carry more stuff would take about a day and something like Horseback riding would take like 4 days minecraft time. And some techs would require certain buildings. For example: You would need the Quarry to unlock Faster Mining or Iron Mining or way later on even Diamond Mining. Controlled villages would allow the player to choose what techs they wanted (if they had the right requirements.)

I hope you like my idea I think it would make growing villages more rewarding and more interesting. :D