weird lag issue

Discuss Millénaire in English
UnSilencedSins

weird lag issue

Post by UnSilencedSins » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:01 pm

So whenever play millenaire it for some reason can run fine and then it starts super lagging when i get in a village. my game runs at like 300 fps then it just drops to 7 fps in like 2 seconds. i made a youtube video showing this https://youtu.be/LajQG9i9qXc if you want to check it out. thanks if you can help

bl0ke

Re: weird lag issue

Post by bl0ke » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:27 am

I don't know what launcher that is, but you're using a very old version of Millenaire/Minecraft. Massive improvements have been made with the 6.2.0 version (Currently Beta 9) for Minecraft 1.12. I had the same issues you had and now they're gone.

UnSilencedSins

Post by UnSilencedSins » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:10 pm

i tried the newest version of millenaire and it did the same thing. that was the technic launcher btw

MoonCutter2B

Post by MoonCutter2B » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:20 pm

I had the same problem yesterday
When I removed exoticBirds and Rustic - lag was gone.

UnSilencedSins

Post by UnSilencedSins » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:26 pm

MoonCutter2B wrote:I had the same problem yesterday
When I removed exoticBirds and Rustic - lag was gone.
how do i do that

MoonCutter2B

Post by MoonCutter2B » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:40 pm

They are mods that I found on Curse/twitch that I had installed recently. Thats when the lag started.
In your case it could be another mod.
Try Beta 13 first, and then test with and without the mods you have until you find the one that creates lag.
And then report that to Kinniken so he can try to fix the Millenaire side of the problem.

And its probably a millenaire + another mod that is the problem. They are both ok without the other.

UnSilencedSins

Post by UnSilencedSins » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:49 pm

MoonCutter2B wrote:They are mods that I found on Curse/twitch that I had installed recently. Thats when the lag started.
In your case it could be another mod.
Try Beta 13 first, and then test with and without the mods you have until you find the one that creates lag.
And then report that to Kinniken so he can try to fix the Millenaire side of the problem.

And its probably a millenaire + another mod that is the problem. They are both ok without the other.
Ive downloaded the mod by its self and ive downloaded it with optifine. ive tried everything and it still does it. ive downloaded it on twitch and on the technic launcher and even just by its self. idk what the problem here is because it isnt another mod.