Underground Village Question

Discuss Millénaire in English
raistlain

Underground Village Question

Post by raistlain » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:49 am

I just had a quick question. I am trying to build a village underground and it always fails to start creating. The area that is completely open is 64x64 which I realize may be a bit too small. How wide does the area need to be in order to be able to use the wand of summoning to found a village? Do all of the tiles have to open to the sky/have a transparent block like glass? Else how much vertical space needs to be left open?

I am on 6.x version now for 1.7.10

Sty2000

Re: Underground Village Question

Post by Sty2000 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:15 am

as far as i know you can't have a village underground. the entire village has to be on the surface open to the sky without interfering blocks. millenaire's pathing system depends on it

felinoel

Re: Underground Village Question

Post by felinoel » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:36 pm

Sty2000 wrote:as far as i know you can't have a village underground. the entire village has to be on the surface open to the sky without interfering blocks. millenaire's pathing system depends on it
You can get around that by having the buildings be underground but also having the surface be at the top of the building files so it looks like it is underground even though the building files technically not