Modded Equipment?

Discuss Millénaire in English
Ghiojo

Modded Equipment?

Post by Ghiojo » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:08 pm

Hello! I'm new to the forums arround here, but i've been lurking, playing and messing with the millenaire mod for a while now ^.^

Thing is, i was curious if there was a file that one can edit to make the guard villagers in the village take anything else besides vanilla or millenaire armors and tools, say, the crimson praetor armor from thaumcraft, or weapons from the minefantasy mod in order to be able to give them more customizability.

Since we are in the topic, is it possible to register modded blocks/items into the database so they can be used and recognized? (Say, making a thaumaturge villager that can take coal and torches and make nitor to sell out of them)

Thank you all in advance!

felinoel

Re: Modded Equipment?

Post by felinoel » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:10 pm

Ghiojo wrote:Thing is, i was curious if there was a file that one can edit to make the guard villagers in the village take anything else besides vanilla or millenaire armors and tools, say, the crimson praetor armor from thaumcraft, or weapons from the minefantasy mod in order to be able to give them more customizability.
Yes.
Since we are in the topic, is it possible to register modded blocks/items into the database so they can be used and recognized? (Say, making a thaumaturge villager that can take coal and torches and make nitor to sell out of them)
Yes.