People playing Millenaire now

Discuss Millénaire in English
LordDamien

People playing Millenaire now

Post by LordDamien » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:09 pm

Hi fellas,

Is there anybody still playing this? What about the old guard like Raseru or Felinoel, Crikcrok, Alphaturkey, StalkerExecutor, etc..

Is there people still willing to build stuff together?

KingWulf

Re: People playing Millenaire now

Post by KingWulf » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:36 pm

I do not play Minecraft without Millenaire, its so boring.
At Minimum 5 Players in my TeamSpeak 3 Server.

ArionBaile

Post by ArionBaile » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:04 pm

I stil play but ive no server or anyone to play with. so if anyone knows where i can... hit me up please

Xour

Post by Xour » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:06 am

Of I course I still play LAN and single player all the time, I'd rather be back a version with millenarie than forward a version without!

felinoel

Post by felinoel » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:01 pm

LordDamien wrote:Hi fellas,

Is there anybody still playing this? What about the old guard like Raseru or Felinoel, Crikcrok, Alphaturkey, StalkerExecutor, etc..

Is there people still willing to build stuff together?
I still play, yes.

I am also still trying to find a modmaker to make a block for my Inuits culture but worry that none is available so lately I've been trying to learn programming to make it myself... x.x;

LordDamien

Post by LordDamien » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:20 pm

I've been trying to find an alternative to: minecraft+millenaire, but no luck so far.

Stonehearth looked good, but it doesn't have the freedom that Minecraft provides, plus I like to build my town and then spend time around it.

I see that Kinniken gets now and then on the forum, so I still have faith there will be an upgrade at some point.

If that happens, would you mind to work everyone together in a joint project? I would be pretty flexible for the thematic and content, if we can build something expandible.

felinoel

Post by felinoel » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:07 pm

LordDamien wrote:I've been trying to find an alternative to: minecraft+millenaire, but no luck so far.

Stonehearth looked good, but it doesn't have the freedom that Minecraft provides, plus I like to build my town and then spend time around it.
There are tons of RTSs out there?
If that happens, would you mind to work everyone together in a joint project? I would be pretty flexible for the thematic and content, if we can build something expandible.
I am not sure who that is directed at.

Samsonyt

Post by Samsonyt » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:30 pm

I'm still here... remember me? Too bad you never joined in on that server. If you would like, I can get in touch with AlfaTurkey or Stalker. Stalker is into some other games now I believe. Alfa is working on a heavily modded server of his own atm. What is it you have in mind?

TheAlphaTurkey

Post by TheAlphaTurkey » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:30 pm

I still check the forums every now and again, Millenaire will always be one of my favorite mods (even if it's too heavy for most servers :( )

LordDamien

Post by LordDamien » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:49 am

@felinoel: I see a lot of people working in very different projects and I wonder, similar to other guys, if we work together what we could achieve with some consensus.

@Samsonyt: I do remember you, I tried to get into the server but had some issues I no longer have memory off :P.
This is again, if we get an upgrade to 1.8, due the small but dedicated community in Millenaire, we should band up and do something together.

My main appreciation for Millenaire was both the evolution of settlements and the opportunities for roleplaying and strategy. Sadly those were not much developed.

Samsonyt

Post by Samsonyt » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:26 pm

Yeah, cool. I'd certainly be willing to help in a group project like that. I've been building a new server just recently which is based entirely off of minecraft 1.8. I am really hoping millenaire updates soon so that I can start implementing the mod (seeing how that's what the server is centered around). Perhaps if a group does get together here, I could open the whole project up for the group to work on. It's still in an early developmental stage, so it wouldn't be much more than a base for people to build off of. If you had something else in mind however than that would be fine as well.

felinoel

Post by felinoel » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:20 am

LordDamien wrote:@felinoel: I see a lot of people working in very different projects and I wonder, similar to other guys, if we work together what we could achieve with some consensus.
Cool, my next project is the Dwarven culture that I've been contemplating on for years now but want to finish and dedicate to Honeydew as wishes for him to feel better after his surgery.
That is... my next project after the Inuits, working on the quests for them now but 0.9 is out for my Inuits.

DmAlchemist

Post by DmAlchemist » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:28 am

I'm still playing it - making an Ancient Warfare and Millenaire centric 1.7.10 modpack actually. BTW a "Dwarven" civilization for Millenaire sounds amazing - cant wait to see it

lurkerwithin

Post by lurkerwithin » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:48 am

I, too, am still playing with Millenaire. I don't visit the forums very much any more because I now have a fulltime job. I was dabbling in creating a Norman walled village but I only have yet to test what I have created.

ExclamationJ

Post by ExclamationJ » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:08 pm

I Still play! I have a minecraft series on it as well

diamondminer1308

Post by diamondminer1308 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:29 pm

I still play millenaire! I can't wait for the next update, seeing how awesome the last one was, Im not expecting grand things just being able to play in 1.8 would be awesome.

HavenYaY

Post by HavenYaY » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:05 pm

I was playing till about a month ago, when I finally took the plunge into 1.8. I'm eagerly awaiting the Millénaire update for 1.8. This is my favorite mod!

StalkerExecutor

Post by StalkerExecutor » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:27 pm

Still check the forums every now and then. but my time's been sucked into Mount & Blade Warband.

peregrine509

Post by peregrine509 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:58 pm

I still play! I tried playing 1.8 with all my other mods on, but without Millenaire it's just too boring.

Techaninna

Post by Techaninna » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:26 am

Oh yeah, the only Minecraft I play anymore is my modded 1.7.10 version. I can't play without Millenaire, Biomes o Plenty, and Zan's awesome minimap. I do wonder if there are any Millenaire + BOP servers out there, I've been trying to find one for ages. If anyone is willing to sponsor one I'd be happy to join it and contribute (not monetarily, of course, I'm a broke ass mofo).

Zoythrus

Post by Zoythrus » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:26 pm

Like many others, I can't play MC without this mod. Yeah, I'm also eagerly waiting the next update....whenever that happens...

TheAlphaTurkey

Post by TheAlphaTurkey » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:05 am

I might be able to sort something out, but I'm not too sure depending on costs e.t.c.

I've been thinking about more of a "minigame" kinda server, where teams try to complete a castle whilst being attacked from monsters and other things. Any interest in this? This wouldn't be a permanent server but rather one that's open for the minigame then closed (to help with the millenaire bugs that happen). Server might also be able to be permanent depending on RAM and costs.

If anyone is interested and/or wishes to help out, let me know as a pm on here or a message on Skype at TheAlphaTurkey. Thanks!