The 'generate structures: yes/no' option should apply to Millenaire structures too

Use this forum to discuss feature suggestions for Millénaire
BasileiosIIIArgyros

The 'generate structures: yes/no' option should apply to Millenaire structures too

Post by BasileiosIIIArgyros » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:25 pm

Sometimes it's not so much that I don't want villages/outbuildings to spawn, but that I want to spawn them myself and otherwise not have them pop up on that place I was just in the process of landscaping to build something on. I'm pretty tired of finding the perfect spot for where I want to build something, only for some random farm that I didn't even want there, to steal it from under me.

Saggaris

Re: The 'generate structures: yes/no' option should apply to Millenaire structures too

Post by Saggaris » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:49 am

I'm with you there, it can be mighty annoying...
However

If you start a fresh game/life
1: hit the letter 'M'
2: in 'Settings' choose true/false for 'Villages' to spawn and again for 'lone buildings' to spawn.

I do this with every world I start*, ALL OFF, so, suppose, when I find a Desert I find a reasonable spot and allow Millenaire to do it's thing (usually within about 20-60 paces) then in pops an Indian Village (sometimes three) then I get them happy to get a Wand and can travel the world and 'gold block' villages where I like from then on.

You may want to do things differently, but the 'in game' settings is very useful, check out the other settings too... oh! by the way the settings you choose will carry over to the NEXT world too so you don't have to do it all over again.

Hope this helps.

*Edit, I have many different packs!

BasileiosIIIArgyros

Re: The 'generate structures: yes/no' option should apply to Millenaire structures too

Post by BasileiosIIIArgyros » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:29 pm

Thank you so much, I had no idea. The amount of cool worlds I would've stuck to if I'd known...