Soldiers aren't patrolling

Taod2

Soldiers aren't patrolling

Post by Taod2 » Wed May 07, 2014 11:04 am

Hello there

I've recognised this bug (if it's a bug) a long time ago. I didn't saw any soldiers patrolling nor using the watchtowers. Also no one is praying. I have a pastor and a church, but no one prays. I saw in the minecraft forums, that I'm not the only one with this problem. Are these issues only wrong installed things or really bugs? Because I'm sure I've installed Millénaire every time correctly.

Teethdude

Re: Soldiers aren't patrolling

Post by Teethdude » Sat May 24, 2014 10:30 pm

You installed it right, im sure of it.
It has been a long time bug that guards won't patrol, been happening ever since the mod became multiplayer i think.
And i've never seen people use the watchtower and i've been using it before version 1.0

Taod2

Post by Taod2 » Sun May 25, 2014 10:48 am

Ok, I'm glad that I'm not the only one with this bug. I hope they'll fix it soon.

Taod2

Post by Taod2 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:12 am

What I forgot to say is, that not only the soldiers aren't patrolling, but not one villager is praying at anytime and the children aren't playing, although in the millenaire villager folder it has the goal "playing" for the children.

All in all I want to say this: I think there are some goals which are not activated at the moment. They exist but are not used by the mod.