Oh, and do you think we should use the inevitable work to be done in the new wiki to update the pages at the same time? That item template for instance is really a Norman item page right now - should we simply update it to include Indian items, or split it in two? --Kinniken 13:22, 23 August 2011 (UTC)
Hi Ghost, can you register on forum.millenaire.org to discuss the wiki administration? I'll need to confirm your forum account before you can see anything. Thanks. --Kinniken 11:45, 24 August 2011 (UTC)
Do you know if a banner can be put on all the old wiki's pages like I did on the first?
- Yes you can but you have to edit /wiki/skins/<skin name>.php file. make sure you backup the files first as any errors will break the site. Inside the file you should see a section called header. Insert the image there and it should appear on all pages.
- I don't think I can do that on Wikia however...
- Create a new page and make it admin write only with whatever you want added to the top of the pages. Let me know the page you created and also the skin name this wiki uses. I'll add that the to test Wiki I have here and I'll send you the moded files once its done.
- I think I didn't explain things properly... I know how to do it, but I don't think I'm allowed to modify the PHP pages of the old wiki. This one I can, I've done it when customising the skin. Doesn't matter, i'll just add the banner by hand to the main pages of the old wiki.
[new][reply] =Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Banner on old wiki -- Ghost1972 21:31, 27 August 2011 (UTC)=
- Ahh the old one. You can cheat by changing the Image Logo which is already on every page there...
Ghost1972, are you still active? I'm in need of some advice in regard to a few templates, or rather their updating. --Trancid 10:19, 13 December 2011 (UTC)
[new][reply] Item icons -- Lemonater47 12:45, 7 June 2012 (CEST)
Hey Ghost I dunno if your still active or not but if you are can you upload the new Japanese item icons as I don't know where to find them. I want to make new pages and I need the item icons. Post back in my page, Thanks -- Lemonater47 22:41 7 June 2012 (UTC)
If you are still active, could you let me know how you updated the Millénaire Wiki resource template? Some kind of script based on the resources used.txt file? It badly needs updating. Thanks :)
--Kinniken 13:04, 6 April 2013 (CEST)